.....
Thursday, November 18, 2010 by hope
Sometimes I feel your pain behind the words..
Sometimes I feel your frustration in words..
Sometimes I feel your lies playing around in words..
Sometimes I feel your dreams peeking through words..
Sometimes I feel your unspoken questions in words..
Every time I feel many things in your words..
But the only thing I never feel in your words is..
LOVE.. and that hurts.......
Lekin ab itna yakeen hai.. jo bhi kaho tum.. hans denge hum to..rona nahi hai... :)
Sometimes I feel your frustration in words..
Sometimes I feel your lies playing around in words..
Sometimes I feel your dreams peeking through words..
Sometimes I feel your unspoken questions in words..
Every time I feel many things in your words..
But the only thing I never feel in your words is..
LOVE.. and that hurts.......
Lekin ab itna yakeen hai.. jo bhi kaho tum.. hans denge hum to..rona nahi hai... :)


