Precious 11$...
Saturday, November 6, 2010 by hope
I won 11$ in cards party last night... don't ask me how much I lost.. Lakshmiji wasn't very meharbaan on me.. so when I asked Boy about it..
Me: what should I do with this 11$'s..?
Boy: prasad chada do.. :D
Me: arey ! Lakshmiji gave me.. after 4 hrs of hard work :P
Boy: so..
Me: so vapas kaise.. not fair..
Boy: why not.. you say in aarti.. "tera tujhko arpan.."
Me: haan, so..?
Boy: so return her but ask her to double/triple next time..
Me: then again I'll return her.. what will I get..?
Boy: satisfaction :D
Me: hmmm.. not a good idea..
Boy: why..?
Me: I don't want to trouble her by keeping record of each year..
Boy: you...!!! so what's plan..?
Me: enjoy this and will send fresh new request to server next year :D
Boy: !!!
hehe!! so I bought kaju barfi which tasted sweeter than ever :P
Me: what should I do with this 11$'s..?
Boy: prasad chada do.. :D
Me: arey ! Lakshmiji gave me.. after 4 hrs of hard work :P
Boy: so..
Me: so vapas kaise.. not fair..
Boy: why not.. you say in aarti.. "tera tujhko arpan.."
Me: haan, so..?
Boy: so return her but ask her to double/triple next time..
Me: then again I'll return her.. what will I get..?
Boy: satisfaction :D
Me: hmmm.. not a good idea..
Boy: why..?
Me: I don't want to trouble her by keeping record of each year..
Boy: you...!!! so what's plan..?
Me: enjoy this and will send fresh new request to server next year :D
Boy: !!!
hehe!! so I bought kaju barfi which tasted sweeter than ever :P


