Pyaar Piya Ka...
Tuesday, November 23, 2010 by hope
Few days back we surprised everyone with news of buying a house.. people were shocked (in a happy way I suppose ;P) coz everything was done so silently which was so unlike us(read me).. so when friends n family started asking Qs.. Boy being smart as always said oh!! sweetz liked this house so much.. that I had no other option left.. so I bought it for my love for her... you know I can do anything for her except those "chand taare bit" ..and everyone was like.. wow!! so lucky you are.. God so much love.. this n that.. ufff!! sach hai ki bahut pyaar hai.. but hello!!! I paid 45% of down payment too uska kya..? btw, truth is we saw at least 50-60 houses before this one, well my favorite (Boy's least favorite) time pass on weekends.. and suddenly we liked this one a lot.. and Boy thought if we won't buy this one.. pata nahi kitne ghar aur dekhne padenge :P so actually to save his life he bought this :D but no one listens to me na.. everyone goes ga ga over Boy :)
Jokes apart but honestly house is really nice.. I love it.. and I love you too Boy I know whatever you do ..you do it for me.. and together we will make all our dreams come true :)
Jokes apart but honestly house is really nice.. I love it.. and I love you too Boy I know whatever you do ..you do it for me.. and together we will make all our dreams come true :)


