Freedom...
Tuesday, December 7, 2010 by hope
You gave me wings..
Asked me to fly high..
On the wings of your trust..
In the air of your love..
You smiled when I soared..
Held me close when I fell..
You cried when I got hurt..
Wiped my tears..
Changed them to smiles..
You gave me everything..
A woman wish from her man..
But most..
You gave me freedom..
To be myself..
And that freedom..
That trust..
That love..
Strengthens our bond..
With each passing day..
Best friends forever..
Husband and wife..
You are mine..
And I am yours..
For life..
Celebrating two wonderful years of wedded life..*smiles*
OSI.. #Freedom..
Asked me to fly high..
On the wings of your trust..
In the air of your love..
You smiled when I soared..
Held me close when I fell..
You cried when I got hurt..
Wiped my tears..
Changed them to smiles..
You gave me everything..
A woman wish from her man..
But most..
You gave me freedom..
To be myself..
And that freedom..
That trust..
That love..
Strengthens our bond..
With each passing day..
Best friends forever..
Husband and wife..
You are mine..
And I am yours..
For life..
Celebrating two wonderful years of wedded life..*smiles*
OSI.. #Freedom..



Amazingly beautiful..what a lovely poem in honour of marriage as a pious & loving relationship.. well done..
Oh how romantic!
www.mypoeticpath.wordpress.com
www.veggiesyarnsandtails.wordpress.com
I just loved it Hope. Carry on like this....
Beautiful n romantic...