Suspecious Minds...

First they got married mysteriously.. and then the lady started picking up girls phone numbers from his phone to tell them "stop talking/calling my husband".

Lolll.. don't know how far she can go with this much less trust in relationship. Marrying someone doesn't mean you have to stop talking to each and everyone who care about you.. why few womyn see every other girl as a threat to their marriage. Whose fault is this that girl's who knows the person for years or that wife who have a less trust on him.

Anyways, It's better to stay away from such suspecious minds.

3 comments:

    Hiiiiiiiii

    So happy to see you back....
    Congrats....!!!!!!!!!
    How is ur cute lil nanhi pari:)
    Hope...HOPE is enjoying with her!!!

    I just love ur blog....and was desperately waiting for an update...

    Keep smiling...hoping...and blogging:)

    Hugs to pari:)
    Gayu

    Thanks Gayu! I am happy to know that you enjoy reading sweet n sour nothings of hope :)
    Yes! life is busy but beautifully :P

    u pen down ur feelings so beautifuuly...I jus love reading ur poems and Boy stories:P