Cute imaginations...

When one have nothing better to do.. *smiles*

If I were a month, I would be: FEBRUARY
If I were a day of the week, I would be: FRIDAY
If I were a time of day, I would be: MORNING
If I were a planet, I would be: VENUS
If I were a season, I would be: SPRING
If I were a sea animal, I would be: A FISH
If I were a piece of furniture, I would be: A BOOK SHELF
If I were a sin, I would be: LUST
If I were a liquid, I would be: WATER
If I were a fraud/scare, I would be: A NIGHTMARE
If i were a gem, I would be: A RUBY
If I were a tree, I would be: A PALM TREE
If I were a tool, I would be a: A PEN
If I were a flower/plant, I would be: A RED ROSE
If I were a kind of weather, I would be: A RAINY DAY
If I were a musical instrument, I would be: A FLUTE
If I were an animal, I would be: A POLO BEAR
If I were an emotion, I would be: LONGING
If I were a vegetable, I would be: A CHILLI

If I were a fruit, I would be: A CHEEKU
If I were a jwelery, I would be: A RING
If I were a makup, I would be: A KAJAL
If I were a sound, I would be :THE SOUND OF WAVES
If I were an element, I would be:WATER
If I were a car, I would be: A FERRARI
If I were a song, I would be: MEAR SAAYA SAATH HOGA
If I were a food, I would be: PIZZA
If I were a place, I would be: BOSTON
If I were a material, I would be: SATIN
If I were a taste, I would be: SWEET N SOUR
If I were a scent, I would be: JASMINE
If I were a body part, I would be: THE EYE
If I were a facial expression, I would be: SMILE
If I were a subject in college, I would be: FINE ARTS
If I were a shape, I would be: A CIRCLE
If I were a quantity, I would be: ONE WHO CANT BE MEASURED
If I were a color, I would be: RED
If I were a thing, I would be: A BOOK
If I were a landmass, I would be: AN ICE BERG
If I were a monument, I would be: THE TAJ
If I were a landscape, I would be : THE BEACH
If I were a watch, I would be: TIMELESS
If I were a vowel, I would be: A
If I were a consonant, I would be: S
If I were a Science, I would be: CHEMISTRY
If I were sport, I would be:BUNGEE JUMPING
If I were a movie, I would be: 50 FIRST DATES
If I were a cartoon, I would be: MINNE MOUSE
If I were a relation, I would be: A LOVER
If I were intoxication, I would be: LOVE
If I were alone, I would be: THINKING
If I were a question, then I would be: WHY
If I were a hobby, I would be: PAINTING

Song of the moment : Mera naam chin chin choo.. raat chandni mei aur tu.. hello Mr how do you do?? :P
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

8 comments:

    niiice one! ill copy this of u, n do it myself some day :p

    beautiful post dis..n me smiles all the way along...n gues wat..except 1 0r 2..all ma choices are da same as yours..!

    My God!! How many things do you wanna be??

    Why Feburary?? Why Cheeku...lol?? Why S?? Why chin chin choo??

    How do I do?? I am good, how do you do chin chin choo?? :P

    hmm...nice n long list...


    ...now as the trend is of pulling each others leg....ITS MY TURN...ha ha ha ha...

    So....here we go :D

    If I were an element, I would be:WATER

    Scientifically WATER is a compound not an element

    If I were a vowel, I would be: A
    If I were a consonant, I would be: S


    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

    Guess what???

    THEY ARE MY INITIALS :D :D :D

    From the long list....i really liked the following....

    If I were a musical instrument, I would be: A FLUTE

    If I were a question, then I would be: WHY

    If I were an emotion, I would be: LONGING

    reema thanks.. ye sure.. give it a shot.. iam waiting *smiles*

    anirudh good *smiles*

    ricky ufff so many Qs.. kya Champ apna chota sa dimaag mat lagao.. just enjoy!! :P

    ashish Scientifically WATER is a compound not an element

    arey!! u dont know.. dont you ever try to find any bit of my super intelligent brain on this blog.. yaha dil ki hakoomat chalti hai.. aur dil di duniya mei kya element aur kya compound :P
    for future dont try to look for correct spellings and grammatical perfection too.. :P

    THEY ARE MY INITIALS :D :D :D

    SO............?? lol

    eh! ho gayi leg pulling? ab shant ho jayiye :P

    From the long list....i really liked the following....

    aah!! Thankyou.. *smiles*

    Someone's defending herself....
    But Mohotarma baig

    Dil ki hakoomat ke bhi kuch kaayade kaanoon hote hain...n as far i know...Dil ki hakoomat main abhi tak democracy .... so every one has a right to put across his/her opinion.

    Secondly,
    Neither at present nor in past i have ever tried to look for someone's spelling error or grammatical mistakes...i just gave a technical fault...and being an engineer, "ITS MY BIRTH RIGHT"

    About initials i was happy coz...
    Even though by mistake or coincidence....but still my initials appeared in someone's list.... [:D]

    "So"........Happy for that

    n don't worry leg pulling will continue....the rest of leg pulling is on the way....don't worry...keep posting...appreciation and teasing from my side will keep coming... :D :D :D :D :D

    tc

    Arey janab.. i can defend myself na.. ITS MY BIRTH RIGHT :D :D

    nah hamari dil ki duniya mei koi kayade kanoon nahi hote :P jo dil ne kaha vo humne likha :P
    but yes!! you have all rights to put your opinion..

    ab technically correct and birth right... hmmmm sochna padega :P

    wasnt a mistake but a coincidence...
    So............ u can be happy :D

    yes!! keep rocking *smiles*