Forgive...

You forgive me for.. loving you too much..
I'll forgive you for.. not loving me enough..

You forgive me for.. caring for you..
I'll forgive you for.. taking me for granted..

You forgive me for.. missing you..
I'll forgive you for.. ignoring my presence..


You forgive me for.. having all those dreamz..
I'll forgive you for.. crushing everything..

You forgive me for.. adoring you..
I'll forgive you for.. treating me like trash..

You forgive me for.. sharing your fears and pain..
I'll forgive you for.. ditching me in time of need..

You forgive me for.. not letting you go..
I'll forgive you for.. never having latched on..

This poem is not written by me originally.. i read something similar on net.. and modified it according to my thoughts.. with due thanks to that person..

Mohabbat ki jhooti kahani pe roye..
badi chot khayi javani pe roye..
na socha na samjha..
na dekha na bhala..
teri aarzoo ne hame maar dala..
tere pyaar ki meharbani pe roye..

Mohabbat ki jhooti kahani pe roye..
khabar kya thi hontho ko seena padega..
mohabbat chupa kar bhi jeena padega..
jiye to magar zindgani pe roye..

Mohabbat ki jhooti kahani pe roye... Enjoy!!

Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA

5 comments:

    Beautifully written, a bit sad but sadly (ironically) most good poetry comes out our sadness...

    You forgive me for...coming so late on your blog.
    I forgive you for...not coming late on my blog :P

    hmmmm...so nice and true...:)

    ishq bhi kya cheese hai..."wo chahe hazar gam de fir bhi unke liye dua hi nikalti hai"

    aur aapke song selection hamesha ki tarah superb hai...:)

    wow.. u really write beautiful and content is such deep.. been thru some posts..
    wonderful..:)

    and u certainly have a great taste in music :)

    On November 6, 2007 at 9:44 PM Anonymous said...

    Sad but true. Great muszik too. BTW tagged ya honey!!!

    beautiful yaa..!