It's Me only...
Tuesday, June 24, 2008 by hope
Ok.. as right now I don't have much to do.. so thought of writing something.. but didn't know what to write about.. in times like this tags are best to do.. so i took this from sameera dear.. It's all about me.. myself.. any resemblance with anyone live or dead is just a coincidence :P
I am: not a girl next door.. apni favourite hoo :P
I think: a lot.. when I am lonely..
I know.. whatever happens.. happens for best..
I want: to see my loved ones happy always..
I have: a lot more of good luck than many wish for.. and I thank God for that..
I wish: may his all wishes come true..
I hate: being taken for granted..
I miss: mom and a friend who left me in midway of life..
I fear: of losing my loved ones.. people walking out of my life.. seriously i can't take it anymore..
I feel: loved and wanted.. *smiles*
I hear: what friends don't say.. yes! i can read their silence..
I smell: fresh.. :P
I crave: chocolates..
I search: for footprints of lost time..
I wonder: if i can fall in love madly ever again..
I regret: nothing.. whatever done.. is done..
I love: passionately.. and unconditionally..
I ache: more for others pain than mine..
I am not: an open book for everyone.. a bit mysterious at times :P
I believe: in God and myself..
I dance: like no one is watching.. *smiles*
I sing: all the time.. in shower.. in car.. at work.. over the phone.. while chatting..
I cry: silently(mostly).. aloud when get hurt real bad(emotionally)..
I don’t always: speak out my views..
I fight: rarely.. or just for fun at times..
I write: straight from the heart..
I win: when i want to lose..
I lose: to him always..
I never: want to lose my values..
I always: keep family above everything..
I confuse: myself at times..
I listen: patiently..
I can usually be found: where I am needed or day dreaming *smiles*.
I am scared: of dogs and lizards..
I need: a good night sleep and a soft pillow always :P..
I am happy about: my life so far.. and the choices i made at times..
I imagine: things which never happened and will never happen in future :P.. and of course a beautiful life ahead with the boy.. *smiles*
Song of the moment: Ye raat ye chandni phir kaha.. sun ja dil ki daasta..
I am: not a girl next door.. apni favourite hoo :P
I think: a lot.. when I am lonely..
I know.. whatever happens.. happens for best..
I want: to see my loved ones happy always..
I have: a lot more of good luck than many wish for.. and I thank God for that..
I wish: may his all wishes come true..
I hate: being taken for granted..
I miss: mom and a friend who left me in midway of life..
I fear: of losing my loved ones.. people walking out of my life.. seriously i can't take it anymore..
I feel: loved and wanted.. *smiles*
I hear: what friends don't say.. yes! i can read their silence..
I smell: fresh.. :P
I crave: chocolates..
I search: for footprints of lost time..
I wonder: if i can fall in love madly ever again..
I regret: nothing.. whatever done.. is done..
I love: passionately.. and unconditionally..
I ache: more for others pain than mine..
I am not: an open book for everyone.. a bit mysterious at times :P
I believe: in God and myself..
I dance: like no one is watching.. *smiles*
I sing: all the time.. in shower.. in car.. at work.. over the phone.. while chatting..
I cry: silently(mostly).. aloud when get hurt real bad(emotionally)..
I don’t always: speak out my views..
I fight: rarely.. or just for fun at times..
I write: straight from the heart..
I win: when i want to lose..
I lose: to him always..
I never: want to lose my values..
I always: keep family above everything..
I confuse: myself at times..
I listen: patiently..
I can usually be found: where I am needed or day dreaming *smiles*.
I am scared: of dogs and lizards..
I need: a good night sleep and a soft pillow always :P..
I am happy about: my life so far.. and the choices i made at times..
I imagine: things which never happened and will never happen in future :P.. and of course a beautiful life ahead with the boy.. *smiles*
Song of the moment: Ye raat ye chandni phir kaha.. sun ja dil ki daasta..



Awww that was so beautiful!A lovely picture of the girl called "Hope" :)
You are full of love,do you know that?
Hugsss!
:)
blogging after a long time ?
welcome back
you are so much like me arpi di :)
Bhow Bhow !! :P
Yes, you all this and surely a bit mysterious at times ;)
Good one.
hey u did justice to tag!
Well done..n nice choice of music...
sameera Thankyou girl.. yes! i know that :P hugz..
abhishek Thankyou.. :)
div Really.. thats nice cutie pie.. :)
ricky Thankyou champ!
sach welcome sach and thanks.. :)
Thats like you...
Cheers..!!!
yup.. would say the same, you are so much like divvi :)
am yet to do this tag as well :)
Great to see you back here dear! :)
ajnabi Yes! its me.. but how can you say that :P
cheers!
lena Thats nice to know girl.. and plz do it want to read yours.. thankyou :)
That was a lovely tag and I did it too.
nicely done
most of everything here is the same as mine...
any ways... u are back and her is wat i was waiting to do on on space from a long long time...
EEEEEEHHHAAAAAA...... YE ARE BACK..!
i am happy and so happy to see the starry smiles back again...
may go always keep u smiling with the stars...!
so you are back on blog..good good
hmmm..
nice about u..:)
priya Thankyou.. will read yours ..
d sinner Thankyou :)
anirudh Thankyou ji.. and you keep smiling too *smiles*
jyoti may be may be not .. :P
deeps :)
nicely done.
I confuse: myself at times..
me too...
anyways this is a long one..i was tagged with a short one.Wish i had done this.
take care