Weekend music...
Saturday, October 11, 2008 by hope
I lie awake at night..
See things in black and white..
I've only got you inside my mind..
You know you have made me blind..
I lie awake and pray..
That you will look my way..
I have all this longing in my heart..
I knew it right from the start..
Oh my pretty pretty boy..
I love you..
Like I never ever loved no one before you..
Pretty pretty boy of mine..
Just tell me you love me too..
Oh my pretty pretty boy..
I need you..
Oh my pretty pretty boy I do..
Let me inside..
Make me stay right beside you..
I used to write your name..
And put it in a frame..
And sometime I think I hear you call..
Right from my bedroom wall..
You stay a little while..
And touch me with your smile..
And what can I say to make you mine..
To reach out for you in time..
Oh my pretty pretty boy..
I love you..
Like I never ever loved no one before you..
Pretty pretty boy of mine..
Just tell me you love me too..
Oh my pretty pretty boy..
I need you..
Oh my pretty pretty boy I do..
Let me inside..
Make me stay right beside you..
Oh pretty boy..
Say you love me too..
Oh my pretty pretty boy..
I love you..
A lovely song with cute animation.. have a great weekend.. *smiles*
See things in black and white..
I've only got you inside my mind..
You know you have made me blind..
I lie awake and pray..
That you will look my way..
I have all this longing in my heart..
I knew it right from the start..
Oh my pretty pretty boy..
I love you..
Like I never ever loved no one before you..
Pretty pretty boy of mine..
Just tell me you love me too..
Oh my pretty pretty boy..
I need you..
Oh my pretty pretty boy I do..
Let me inside..
Make me stay right beside you..
I used to write your name..
And put it in a frame..
And sometime I think I hear you call..
Right from my bedroom wall..
You stay a little while..
And touch me with your smile..
And what can I say to make you mine..
To reach out for you in time..
Oh my pretty pretty boy..
I love you..
Like I never ever loved no one before you..
Pretty pretty boy of mine..
Just tell me you love me too..
Oh my pretty pretty boy..
I need you..
Oh my pretty pretty boy I do..
Let me inside..
Make me stay right beside you..
Oh pretty boy..
Say you love me too..
Oh my pretty pretty boy..
I love you..
A lovely song with cute animation.. have a great weekend.. *smiles*



Cute and pretty!!!
good timin for d song :)
:) so much in love!