Bubbles of random thoughts...

Life is strange.. just when you think you are on right track.. in that very moment.. it'll make you speechless and surprised.. few days will be so bright and sunny.. cheerful and lovely.. and as soon as you think.. aah!! finally you're there.. gloomy thoughts and tears creeps in..

Love is.. when other person's happiness becomes essential for your own.. but what.. when it's at the cost of your pain and tears.. then for how long one can live upto that wish..??

When she was seven years old.. marriage was about glittering jewels.. lots of beautiful dresses and a Prince charming.. by seventeen it was about a Prince charming and a fairy tale love only.. right now it's nothing more than a long messy lists.. lots of free advice and of course a Boy.. may be after few months she'll finally know what marriage really is :P ..till then .. *smiles*


Song of the moment: Khamosh sa afsana pani pe likha hota.. na tumne kaha hota.. na humne suna hota..

12 comments:

    aww... sweets **hugs**
    i wish her all the happiness and i know she will be happy :)

    Dont know why, but every time i read ur blog, I feel there is so much sadness. Take care:) Sometimes do feel like reaching out to you. Be happy and take care

    lena hugz.. thank you girl..

    jeeves :) you felt it right girl.. a part of me.. is still very sad.. and that part rules over this place.. huggzzz.. thank you girl.. *smiles*

    Ive been where you have and I know what your teying to say..or atleast ..well I know..the hurts people face might be different..varied..yet we all know pain..i wish u see the ray of light soon if u havent already..i know u will..thr will be days of joy..everything is in balance..for every tear..thrs a smile waiting for you..tc :)

    wat??? why this post???
    me not likes...

    but since i dnt kno all i can say is tk cr..
    hugzzzzzzz :)

    Well..when I think about something that hurts or disappoints me..I look for what is it that I din;t get..I ask myself what is it that I wanted...whats the end result I want..something dint happen or happened not the way we wanted it to which is why we get hurt..so once I get the answer to that..I focus on it..on what I want..to make me feel good..it works:) tough in the beg..works with practice tho:)

    cecilia Thank you for understanding girl.. you tc too :)

    mayz hugzz and thank you..

    cecilia It's a very positive way of dealing with hurt girl.. I'll think about it.. Thank you..

    yep...me hugs to..awww...u stay sweet n peppy as u r oka

    hey, i agree with jeeves... hope things work out for the best once you get married...

    are yar sad posts ke mai hoon na..

    you please write lovely lovely happy happy posts...

    hugs miss

    anirudh *smiles*

    anks yes!! I hope so too that things are going to change pretty soon.. :)

    rainboy arey aap kyo sad post likhenge.. aap bhi happy happy rahiye na :) hugzz

    On October 14, 2008 at 2:06 AM Anonymous said...

    i understnd de sadness...hugs!!