A Wrong Number...
Monday, October 13, 2008 by hope
I was busy in some serious work when my cell beeped.. and I smiled coz usually in that hour Boy's good morning message comes in.. so I read the message without looking at the number.. and was a little amazed coz it was different than usual.. but you can expect anything crazy from the Boy.. when it's about me.. :P
After few minutes one more sms popped in.. then one more.. this time I checked the number.. and aah!! all three were from some unknown number.. while I was busy in reading those mushy mushy lovey dovey sms.. two more came in.. and I realised that the person is so busy in typing and don't know that he/she is sending all of them to the wrong person.. so I messaged back to let him know.. but after few minutes one more came in.. though I was enjoying reading them and was amused by his creativity.. the pictures he was drawing.. but then.. finally I called the number.. no one picked up..
Till then there were ten messages from the same person.. I was a bit irritated.. and called back.. again no one picked up.. then I ignored the cell.. it kept beeping and I was in no mood to check it.. after 45 minutes or so.. Boy called.. what's wrong sweetz.. you didn't reply to my sms..?? and I was !@#$%^ ..last two sms were from him.. then I told him the story.. and so innocently he said plz forward them to me sweetz.. I'll send them back to you.. then you can enjoy with red cheeks.. and laughed.. so mean you are.. I screamed at him :P
Later in eve I got a call from same number.. and..
He.. Why were you calling me.. I was with my mother..
Me.. Excuse me..?? why do I care..?? I just called to let you know that all your messages are going to a wrong person..
He.. how can you say that..??
Me.. excuse me..??
He.. they were for you only..
Me.. what..?? do you know me..??
He.. you are a ..... bank's customer.. and I am a employee there..
Me.. Oh.. so that's the privacy and confidentiality this bank offers.. right..
He.. no.. no.. I just want to be your friend..
Me.. by sending such crap..?? you don't even know how to be a friend..
He.. please..
Me.. sorry I have enough friends.. bye..
He.. arey kuch bhi ban jao..bas ban jao..
Me.. what..?? jeez..
He.. ok.. kuch nahi to behen hi ban jao.. (If nothing else be by sis at least)
Me.. God!! you are sick.. tell me your name..
He.. .... ..... , can we meet tomorrow..??
Me.. yeah.. in the bank.. for sure..
He.. hmmmm sorry mam.. it was a wrong number.. bye..
Hey Bhagwan!! help these guys.. uffff..
Song of the moment: Tu cheez badi hai mast mast.. :P
After few minutes one more sms popped in.. then one more.. this time I checked the number.. and aah!! all three were from some unknown number.. while I was busy in reading those mushy mushy lovey dovey sms.. two more came in.. and I realised that the person is so busy in typing and don't know that he/she is sending all of them to the wrong person.. so I messaged back to let him know.. but after few minutes one more came in.. though I was enjoying reading them and was amused by his creativity.. the pictures he was drawing.. but then.. finally I called the number.. no one picked up..
Till then there were ten messages from the same person.. I was a bit irritated.. and called back.. again no one picked up.. then I ignored the cell.. it kept beeping and I was in no mood to check it.. after 45 minutes or so.. Boy called.. what's wrong sweetz.. you didn't reply to my sms..?? and I was !@#$%^ ..last two sms were from him.. then I told him the story.. and so innocently he said plz forward them to me sweetz.. I'll send them back to you.. then you can enjoy with red cheeks.. and laughed.. so mean you are.. I screamed at him :P
Later in eve I got a call from same number.. and..
He.. Why were you calling me.. I was with my mother..
Me.. Excuse me..?? why do I care..?? I just called to let you know that all your messages are going to a wrong person..
He.. how can you say that..??
Me.. excuse me..??
He.. they were for you only..
Me.. what..?? do you know me..??
He.. you are a ..... bank's customer.. and I am a employee there..
Me.. Oh.. so that's the privacy and confidentiality this bank offers.. right..
He.. no.. no.. I just want to be your friend..
Me.. by sending such crap..?? you don't even know how to be a friend..
He.. please..
Me.. sorry I have enough friends.. bye..
He.. arey kuch bhi ban jao..bas ban jao..
Me.. what..?? jeez..
He.. ok.. kuch nahi to behen hi ban jao.. (If nothing else be by sis at least)
Me.. God!! you are sick.. tell me your name..
He.. .... ..... , can we meet tomorrow..??
Me.. yeah.. in the bank.. for sure..
He.. hmmmm sorry mam.. it was a wrong number.. bye..
Hey Bhagwan!! help these guys.. uffff..
Jokes apart.. but really I am not much satisfied with the privacy and credibility these bank offers.. though it was first time at this much personal level but many times I get calls from different companies about home loan and insurance and at times it feels as they already know how much balance is there.. and sometimes it scares me.. though I am not a millionaire or a big shot but still..
Song of the moment: Tu cheez badi hai mast mast.. :P



which bank was this????
this guy needs to b sacked...this is breach of customer privacy...u shud complain!!!
Sweetie, i too believe you should complain, thats not right at all, he had no right to use your private information for his own needs :x
Omigosh, which bank is this
that guy needs to be taught a lesson...complain please...
Eww.. Creepy.. It reflects on the bank, yeah, but the guy is desperate. Enough to use his company resources to hit on a girl!! Ugh. Pathetic!
And yes. Register a complaint. The guy can't go on sms-ing random numbers!
PS: The Boy thing......cute ;)
It's a well reputed bank.. *sigh* and I made a complain yesterday eve.. the branch manager said sorry and promised that needful action will be taken.. and on second note the guy told me a false name but his number was enough to track down details.. at some point I am feeling sorry for him.. but then ...
Thanks.. everyone..
funny..but you knw.. i met my best friend over a wrong dialed no
wow... you should report this ya...
Amazing. Do things like this really happen? Do people have no sense of courtesy left even? Outrageous. You should go and complain about the said person.