Happiness... (55 words fiction)
Monday, February 2, 2009 by hope
We both wished each other a life time of happiness.. she told her friend..
good.. may his wish come true.. he said..
no.. his won't.. mine will.. she said..
why so.. he asked..
coz I saw my happiness walking right beside him.. holding his hand.. she whispered with a sweet smile.. hugging her tears tight..
In love all we want is one's happiness.. but at times it seems as if.. even it's too much to ask for.. *sigh*
good.. may his wish come true.. he said..
no.. his won't.. mine will.. she said..
why so.. he asked..
coz I saw my happiness walking right beside him.. holding his hand.. she whispered with a sweet smile.. hugging her tears tight..
In love all we want is one's happiness.. but at times it seems as if.. even it's too much to ask for.. *sigh*



Beautifully written!
Very true about hoping for one's happiness...
hmmm...hugging her tears...quite touching :)
Touching, wonderfully said.
:)
sweet
very touching...kind of heart breaking too....
Ouch. I know this feeling way too well.