This is my world...

I was a little upset and mother-in-law noticed that..

Maa.. sab theek hai na beta..?


Me.. yes maa!


Maa.. no.. kuch to hua hai..


Me.. nothing much.. boy is mad at me..


Maa.. *smiles* ..to mana lo..


Me.. yesh! but first I should know the reason na..


Maa.. *laughs* ohhh aisa.. then its like father like son.. drama kar raha hoga.. you don't worry.. *dad gave her a good stare through glasses*


Me.. maa..??? *and I saw them talking in eyes.. as dad saying chup raho.. :P*


Maa.. arey beta! I think its in this family.. your papa used to do that too.. bina baat gussa hona aur mei manati rehti thi.. they enjoy attention u know..
*dad tried to hide his face behind paper*

Dad.. nahi beta! don't listen to your maa.. she is kidding.. ladke bechare kaha rooth pate hai.. bas manate hi rehte hai..


I just overlooked dad and asked..


phir maa.. aap hamesha manati thi..?
Maa.. mostly.. but when I realised the situation.. after that it was other way around.. :P


Me.. hahaha.. smart maa.. :)


Dad.. I told you.. hum ladke to bas aap logo ke naaz uthane ke liye hai..


Maa.. bilkul.. you relax and go watch some TV..


I smiled and moved towards my room..


Dad.. tumne meri pol khol di.. not good..

Maa.. arey! bachchi khush to ho gayi bas!


Dad.. hmmm when I'll get this chance..


Maa.. what..?

and they laughed..

Later in eve..


Boy.. I was upset and you didn't manao me.. :(


Me.. oh!! actually i was thinking but then mom told me something..


Boy.. what..?


Me.. no need to manao you.. you will be fine..


Boy.. what..?


Me.. she said it runs in the family.. like father like son.. :P


Boy.. I can't believe this.. & you as a good DIL listened to her..?


Me.. of course.. any doubt..?


Boy.. nahi ji.. but you are my wife first..


Me.. no no.. when its about family.. then I have to follow the tradition ..you know..


Boy.. *all irritated* yes! yes! just like Fekta Kapoor's serial.. an ideal DIL.. huh!


Me.. *ROFL* Ok.. I so want to do it now..


Boy.. yes! yes! me always ready.. *winks*


Me.. shud up.. lets do "chance pe dance" :P..


Boy.. uffff.. dancing queen..


Me.. Ok.. tomorrow I'll manao you pakka..


Boy.. means I have to act again.. *bites his tounge*


Me.. haha.. see you said it.. mom was right..


This is my world.. full of sweet nothings.. I so love it.. *smiles*



Song of the moment:
Tujhe badalna na chahoon.. rati bhar bhi sanam.. bina sajawat milawat.. na jyaada na hi kaam.. rehna tu.. hai jaisa tu.. dheema dheema jhonka.. ya phir junoon..

7 comments:

    smiles ...
    damn cute...
    you got yourself a very sweet and smart boy :) ...

    On February 4, 2009 at 2:59 AM Anonymous said...

    It has me all smiling ....so tomorrow you will be patofying him huh?

    On February 4, 2009 at 3:19 AM Anonymous said...

    Lovely !! :)

    these "nothings" are the best things in life. :-)
    I am glad you are cherishing them :-)

    Lolzz...

    d ideal DIL!!!

    these everyday conversations are wat which make life interesting

    sweet!!!

    this is becomin sweeter by d day!!!