Kitni budhdhu ho...
Thursday, February 5, 2009 by hope
Me: what you having for lunch today..?
Boy: your favourite..
Me: green salad..?
Boy: yes..
Me: but why..? you don't like it much..
Boy: no.. no.. it's ok.. but I just don't like vegetables in it..
Me: *speechless for a moment* ..in green salad if you don't like vegetables then what else is there to like.. sweetheart..
Boy: don't be such a duffer sweets.. there are watermelon seeds.. bread crumbs.. cantaloupe seeds.. I love them all..
Me: ohhh!! you are in pizza hut.. eh! ..and those bread crumbs and seeds.. don't classify as green salad.. samjhe..
Boy: they do..
Me.. how..?
Boy: simple.. coz I picked them from salad bar.. *laughs* kitni budhdhu ho..
Me: very funny.. huh!
Song of the moment: yeh tumhaari meri baatein.. hamesha yu hi chalati rahein.. yeh hamaari mulaakaatein hamesha yu hi chalati rahein.. beetein yu hi apne saare din raat.. baaton se nikalti rahein nayi baat...
Boy: your favourite..
Me: green salad..?
Boy: yes..
Me: but why..? you don't like it much..
Boy: no.. no.. it's ok.. but I just don't like vegetables in it..
Me: *speechless for a moment* ..in green salad if you don't like vegetables then what else is there to like.. sweetheart..
Boy: don't be such a duffer sweets.. there are watermelon seeds.. bread crumbs.. cantaloupe seeds.. I love them all..
Me: ohhh!! you are in pizza hut.. eh! ..and those bread crumbs and seeds.. don't classify as green salad.. samjhe..
Boy: they do..
Me.. how..?
Boy: simple.. coz I picked them from salad bar.. *laughs* kitni budhdhu ho..
Me: very funny.. huh!
Song of the moment: yeh tumhaari meri baatein.. hamesha yu hi chalati rahein.. yeh hamaari mulaakaatein hamesha yu hi chalati rahein.. beetein yu hi apne saare din raat.. baaton se nikalti rahein nayi baat...



Hahahaha. This is funny!!!
Lolz...nice one dear...so your back with your set of hum-tum stories...me still laughing reading this post :)
awwww how cute :-)
hehehe
nice song to compliment the post :)
I am also thinking to order green salad next time ;)
Very sweet..
Since the boy agrees now that he can survive the green salad... try preparing it at home sometime and surprising him :)...
god bless