The cutie me...
Monday, March 9, 2009 by hope
Charmed one honored me with this cute award.. as she said "to hope (for writing cute things about her boy)" ..so technically award goes to my boy for being very cute and loving and for filling my life with sweet nothings and much more *smiles* ..Thank you girl and boy was so overwhelmed to hear that as it's his very first award personally ;PWhen I told him he said what did I do to get that..? and I said you married me :D ..It's the cutest of all.. you did in life.. :P
Now I have to write 10 cute things about myself to receive this award.. but coz basically this award goes to the boy..( no no.. me not going to write about him..) so I asked him to tell 10 cute things about me.. and he was like..
You are cho cute.. *10
Well.. I was making chapatis that time so showed him the belan :P and that poor boy finally said something.. :P
1.. Right now you looking cute with belan in your hand ..waiting to hit me :P
2.. You look cute when you look straight in my eyes and asks.." koi humse gussa hai"..
3.. You look cute when you talk to your plants as one talks to the baby..
4.. You look cute when you make faces in anger..
5.. You look cute the way you react when I tease you..
6.. You look cute when you get worried on small small things..
7.. You look cute when you complain about silly little things to my mom.. and the way you smile when she scolds me for troubling you..
8.. You look cute when you wakes me up in mid night and asks to sing a song for you..
9.. You look cute when at times you say.. "give me a hug now"..
10.. You look damn cute when you create a scene every time we step in jacuzzi.. oo.. aah.. ouch... hotttt hai type.. *laughs*
OK.. biwi.. ab chapati milegi ya belan se hi kaam chalana hoga.. *laughs*
Song of the moment: Haste haste kat jayein raste.. zindagi yu hi chalti rahe.. khushi mile ya gham badlenge na hum.. duniya chahe badalti rahe..



Congratulations dear, you really deserve it. And the boy has listed out all the cute things about you indeed!! I cant stop smiling :) So did he finally get the chapati??
yep.. soooo cute..!!
Awwww :)
You n the boy together really deserve the 'cute couple' award.
Keep smilimg always :) ...
whenever i read your blog..i feel so happy happy...
thanx a ton yaar
keep writing
happy holi BTW
tc
Very cute indeed.