Our first festival together...
Thursday, March 12, 2009 by hope
10th March 4.30 PM
Boy: I think I'll be late today..
Me: Ok..
Boy: what you doing..?
Me: preparing dinner..
Boy: so early..? something in your mind..?
Me: yeah.. want to make gujias.. tomorrow is Holi na..
Boy: no.. no.. we'll make that together later in eve..
Me: it's ok.. I'll manage..
Boy: no.. we'll do it..
Me.. when you coming home..
Boy.. by 6.30
7.15 PM
Boy: sweets.. I am stuck at work..
Me: ohh..
Boy.. you have your dinner at time..
Me.. fine.. can I make gujia now..?
Boy: noo.. me coming na in one hour pakka..
Me.. theek hai.. *smiles*
9.50 PM
Boy: I am home..
*serves dinner*
After dinner:
Boy: lets start our Holi project now.. chalo gujia banayein..
Me: Yes! lets eat gujia.. *shows him gujia and smiles*
Boy: you already done..? why..?
Me: you were busy and I was bored.. so.. now eat.. and tell hows it..
*boy loves gujia so much he can eat as much as you give him in one time.. :) *
2.. 3.. 4.. then I moved box back to kitchen..
Me: not good sweetheart.. you can eat tomorrow too..
Boy: *smiles* ok give me one mathri now..
Me: I didn't make mathris..
Boy: why..? you like it na..
Me: yeah.. will make some other time..
Boy: why not now..?
Me: now..? I am tired.. (10.45PM)
Boy: you prepare the dough.. rest I'll manage..
Imagine we started making mathris at 11 in night.. crazy us.. but its fun to do anything anytime with boy.. so we kept working at a slow pace in between our masti.. and when it was time to deep fry it.. boy asked me to take a five minutes break.. and I went to the living room.. and guess what..
I woke up with the sound of "holi hai" red and yellow gulaal on my cheeks and boy smiling in front of my bed with more color in hands.. yesh! I slept all night long in that five minutes break.. after coloring each other and having fun.. I came back to my senses and asked boy about mathris.. and he pointed towards table where tea and mathris were waiting for us.. I just gave him a tite hug for being so adorable..
Later in noon we enjoyed chaat.. pani poori and dahi vada..(of course I made it).. and talked to everyone at home and recalled my last holi and laughed..
After lunch he went to work and I hugged my bed.. :P
So this was our first festival together as a couple.. many moments to cherish later in life.. filled with colors of love and care.. life is colorful indeed.. just because of you my boy.. *smiles*
Song of the moment: Tose naina lage piya savre.. nahi bas mei ab ye jiya savre...
Boy: I think I'll be late today..
Me: Ok..
Boy: what you doing..?
Me: preparing dinner..
Boy: so early..? something in your mind..?
Me: yeah.. want to make gujias.. tomorrow is Holi na..
Boy: no.. no.. we'll make that together later in eve..
Me: it's ok.. I'll manage..
Boy: no.. we'll do it..
Me.. when you coming home..
Boy.. by 6.30
7.15 PM
Boy: sweets.. I am stuck at work..
Me: ohh..
Boy.. you have your dinner at time..
Me.. fine.. can I make gujia now..?
Boy: noo.. me coming na in one hour pakka..
Me.. theek hai.. *smiles*
9.50 PM
Boy: I am home..
*serves dinner*
After dinner:
Boy: lets start our Holi project now.. chalo gujia banayein..
Me: Yes! lets eat gujia.. *shows him gujia and smiles*
Boy: you already done..? why..?
Me: you were busy and I was bored.. so.. now eat.. and tell hows it..
*boy loves gujia so much he can eat as much as you give him in one time.. :) *
2.. 3.. 4.. then I moved box back to kitchen..
Me: not good sweetheart.. you can eat tomorrow too..
Boy: *smiles* ok give me one mathri now..
Me: I didn't make mathris..
Boy: why..? you like it na..
Me: yeah.. will make some other time..
Boy: why not now..?
Me: now..? I am tired.. (10.45PM)
Boy: you prepare the dough.. rest I'll manage..
Imagine we started making mathris at 11 in night.. crazy us.. but its fun to do anything anytime with boy.. so we kept working at a slow pace in between our masti.. and when it was time to deep fry it.. boy asked me to take a five minutes break.. and I went to the living room.. and guess what..
I woke up with the sound of "holi hai" red and yellow gulaal on my cheeks and boy smiling in front of my bed with more color in hands.. yesh! I slept all night long in that five minutes break.. after coloring each other and having fun.. I came back to my senses and asked boy about mathris.. and he pointed towards table where tea and mathris were waiting for us.. I just gave him a tite hug for being so adorable..
Later in noon we enjoyed chaat.. pani poori and dahi vada..(of course I made it).. and talked to everyone at home and recalled my last holi and laughed..
After lunch he went to work and I hugged my bed.. :P
So this was our first festival together as a couple.. many moments to cherish later in life.. filled with colors of love and care.. life is colorful indeed.. just because of you my boy.. *smiles*
Song of the moment: Tose naina lage piya savre.. nahi bas mei ab ye jiya savre...



cuteeeeee :D
have been reading your posts in reader all this while.. you always made me smile :)
Its great to see you so happy :)
u guys r chooo chweet!!!!
i want this too :D :D
cute story.. and thanks for visiting my blog :)
sooo sweet :) ...
May you have many Holis like this :) ....
awwwwwww ... i am in love with LOVE. :)
and i love gujiyaaa too...
i love these little moments you post here...
i guess i love a lot...lolz
tc