I need a job...

I need a job now.. but not coz I am bored or we are running out of money or anything like that.. but coz.. today morning my dearest boy checked his weight and came to know that he gained 3 kgs in last one month.. :P

Boy: God.. sweets I gained 3 kgs in last month..
Me: good na.. you looking more handsome than ever..
Boy: shud up.. all your fault..
Me: yes! everything is my fault always..
Boy: yes! you always cooking cooking and me always eating eating..
Me: you should thank me..
Boy: why..? I think its high time you should join your work back..
Me: that will help..?
Boy: yes! then you will get less time to cook..
Me: but it can increase your time in kitchen :P
Boy: It's Ok..
Me: why don't you join gym..? *loves ogling boys while they workout :P*
Boy: don't have much time this month.. lets check your weight now..
Me: I lost 1 kg in last month..
Boy: what....??? why..?? how..???
Me: coz I have lots of time..
Boy: ??
Me: an hour in gym everyday.. :D
Boy: hmmm... I am sure its more than an hour.. you better update your resume tonight and start looking..
Me: what so hurry..
Boy: so that I can lose some weight and you can gain some ;P
Me: first time in life.. I am hearing this reason to go back to work.. eh!
Boy: yes!! it's always good to know new things sweetheart.. *laughs*

So the search begins now.. to be true I was enjoying this lazy period of life ..you know so cool and calm.. no deadlines to meet.. no work pressure ..no hurry to return home.. just cooking.. enjoying music.. talking over the phone.. workout.. packing lunch and going out.. the best time of the day.. when I meet the boy for lunch in a food court near to his work place and we enjoy our food.. and some precious moments of togetherness.. I find it so romantic.. just like old movies you know.. :P


Song of the moment: O mere humrahi.. mere baah thame chalna.. badle duniya sari.. tum na badalna.. gata rahe mera dil..

4 comments:

    Cuuutee :) ..
    all the best with your job hunt :) ...

    mat dhoondho

    sooo cuteee, i cant stop smiling!! marriages are made in heaven and this is one perfect example of that!! touchwood, nazar na lage!!
    I am sure you will get a new job, after all boy has been very charming, he will surely find something!! :)

    enjoy ur new life!
    U too in IT field na?? actually m not hindering you to job search but m juss reducing a champ competitor in the same field..
    "Ab mera kya hoga?? " :P