More on job search...

Boy: I was thinking to forward your resume to Phill..

Me: what..?? no way..

Boy: why so ..?

Me: remember what we decide..?

Boy: we won't work for same company..

Me: right..!!

Boy: but it's not that bad as you think..

Me: it's not bad.. it'll be boring..

Boy: hmmm I'll keep entertaining you madame.. *smiles*

Me: that you have to.. anyway .. :P

Boy: yes! me Lord..

Me: but imagine.. what if I really have to join your company..

Boy: *imagining* it'll be good to see a beautiful face around.. refreshing..*sigh*

Me: and as we work on same platform.. what if we end up in same project..

Boy: wow!! I can take leave often then.. a plus point of having an intelligent wife..

Me: shud up.. how selfish.. what if we end up in sharing same cubical..

Boy: SUPER.. full day romance :P

Me: eeeeeeeee.. chup.. God life will be so boring..

Boy: why so..

Me: what we'll talk about in eve..? same stuff of the day :(

Boy: no we can talk about aaloo pyaj and your champoo SRK too..

Me: eh!!

Boy: *laughs* anything more silly head..

Me: to whom we'll run back in eve..

Boy: to two respective rooms.. *ROFL* you silly-o-chilly..

Me: :| *makes faces*

Boy: sings.. kya khoob lagti ho.. badi sundar dikhti ho..

*laughs together..*


Song of the moment: Kya khoob lagti ho ..badi sundar dikhti ho.. tum pyaar se pyaare ho.. tum jaan hamari ho...

1 comments:

    haha very funny..
    *Champoo SRK* ?? i think Haklu SRK bhi...:P

    H.Hhh..hho...Hope :)