Straight from heart...
Sunday, April 5, 2009 by hope
Yesterday night we were having dinner with his colleagues.. a very fine evening it was.. good company.. yummy food and boy at my side.. what else one need to be happy.. it was my first interaction with few of them.. and one of them suddenly turned towards boy and said you know.. your wife speaks less and laughs more.. he smiled and gazed at me.. yes! she is like this only.. my charming lady.. there was something in his voice.. which made me think that why don't they all disappear for a moment and leave me alone with boy :P
Later I realised after four long years I am back to my original self again.. all thanks to dear boy.. life is as beautiful as I wanted it to be.. I remember once my mom said to me.. this boy will walk with you a long way.. I see endless love flowing in his eyes.. and I just laughed at her words that time.. saying come on ma.. we are just best friends..
But today when I look back.. I can see everything clearly.. how right she was.. he was walking beside me from the very first day we met.. for more than eleven years.. he was always there on every step.. to hold my hand.. to guide me.. to scold me.. to make me smile.. to share my tears and pain.. many nights I passed all drenched in tears with him.. and many times i saw his eyes brimming with tears coz of my pain.. lots of time we jumped with joy.. had laughter fits.. every moment spend with him was no less than the other.. but still to me he was just my best friend.. whom I admired from the bottom of my heart.. its not that I was unaware of his feelings.. but I always made it clear what I think.. and he always agreed to that.. never tried to profess his love.. I have never seen this much patience and calmness in any boy.. and then time took a toll and things changed in my life.. nothing happened as I wanted it to happen.. so hopeless.. when I was struggling to smile.. then he came and hold my hand.. tried to show me ray of hope again.. and after many ups and downs of emotions finally we got married..
Today its been four months.. and I am all smiling.. happy and content.. I feel so happy to see.. those glittering eyes.. that smile.. and those ever chasing arms to hug me tight.. I am in love with love again.. and if I haven't said it aloud yet.. then I say it now.. I LOVE YOU MY BOY...
Cheers to four months of togetherness.. *smiles*
Samay ne yeh kya kiya.. badal di hai kaya.. tumhae maine pa liya.. mujhae tumne paya.. mile dekho aise hai hum.. ki do sur ho jaise madham.. koi jyada na koi kam..
In lamhon ke daaman mei.. pakiza se rishte hai..
Later I realised after four long years I am back to my original self again.. all thanks to dear boy.. life is as beautiful as I wanted it to be.. I remember once my mom said to me.. this boy will walk with you a long way.. I see endless love flowing in his eyes.. and I just laughed at her words that time.. saying come on ma.. we are just best friends..
But today when I look back.. I can see everything clearly.. how right she was.. he was walking beside me from the very first day we met.. for more than eleven years.. he was always there on every step.. to hold my hand.. to guide me.. to scold me.. to make me smile.. to share my tears and pain.. many nights I passed all drenched in tears with him.. and many times i saw his eyes brimming with tears coz of my pain.. lots of time we jumped with joy.. had laughter fits.. every moment spend with him was no less than the other.. but still to me he was just my best friend.. whom I admired from the bottom of my heart.. its not that I was unaware of his feelings.. but I always made it clear what I think.. and he always agreed to that.. never tried to profess his love.. I have never seen this much patience and calmness in any boy.. and then time took a toll and things changed in my life.. nothing happened as I wanted it to happen.. so hopeless.. when I was struggling to smile.. then he came and hold my hand.. tried to show me ray of hope again.. and after many ups and downs of emotions finally we got married..
Today its been four months.. and I am all smiling.. happy and content.. I feel so happy to see.. those glittering eyes.. that smile.. and those ever chasing arms to hug me tight.. I am in love with love again.. and if I haven't said it aloud yet.. then I say it now.. I LOVE YOU MY BOY...
Cheers to four months of togetherness.. *smiles*
Samay ne yeh kya kiya.. badal di hai kaya.. tumhae maine pa liya.. mujhae tumne paya.. mile dekho aise hai hum.. ki do sur ho jaise madham.. koi jyada na koi kam..
In lamhon ke daaman mei.. pakiza se rishte hai..



Amen and touchwood !! :)
i am so smiling ...
thank you for sharing ...
let me dream now
your moms words have come true and your very lucky to have your best friend and hubby in one. damn nice,its nice to b content like this, what more could one ask for!!!
Hi A, you are luckiest one dear.
wish ur giggling continue till end .
:)
This song is in list of my best ones.