:(
Tuesday, July 7, 2009 by hope
Today morning one of my gold fish passed away.. so it was a little sad start of the day.. and in eve after returning from work as I was sitting in front of fish tank.. thinking about that little fish.. I saw a fish who used to kiss her every now and then was chasing some other fish.. and don't know why I was so upset to see that.. I mean not even 24 hrs he waited to start his flirting around..? I know all living things have feelings.. we see it or not.. and we all have to move on with life but why he is not even a bit sad for losing his mate..? I so want to throw him out of my fish tank.. boy say she'll be happy to see him happy.. yes! we wish for happiness of the person we love.. but like this..? I am sure she cry seeing this.. coz no one wants to be forgotten this way.. this is an insult of all her love for him.. long back a friend told that once she had a fight with her BF.. he walked away and had sex with his other friend next moment.. gosh!! how ugly that man must be.. no..? loads of people in the world are of same kind.. doesn't matter if its a fish or a man.. insensitive..
Boy says I am too sensitive.. but think about that little fish.. what if she believed that he loves her.. how she will feel.. to see this that this fish didn't even miss her for one day..? I know how it feels when you realise that you were being used and your pure feelings were being mocked around.. I know exactly how it feels to be cheated and used.. a soul crushing feeling it is.. it takes away all your trust and faith in love.. or in any pure emotion.. playing with someones emotion is a much bigger crime than doing a murder.. coz in murder you kill the person only once.. but when lying and playing with someones pure feelings you kill a part of that person every moment.. a slow and steady death you give to the person.. but why..? coz he/she loved you..?
I so hate this kinda people.. I so hate them.. may be they are spineless.. with no values.. sometimes I so want to curse.. that the way they have crushed someones soul.. may someone do same to them too.. but then who am I to curse them.. I still wish well.. and may God bless them some wisdom.. and make them a little sensitive.. *sigh*
Few moments are just too powerful to wash away all happiness of present.. Physical wounds heal so easily but when someone hurt your very self your soul.. those wounds never heals.. and sometimes gone moments act as a nightmare for all your life.. I sobbed for hours in boy's arms.. :(
I am just too sad today.. a small incident stirred me up.. but I know I will be fine tomorrow..
Song of the moment: Zindagi ne jab bhi kar diya udas.. aa gaye ghabra ke hum aapke paas.. sarr jhukaya.. sarr jhuka kar ro diye.. aapke pehlu mei aakar ro diye..



there are a lot f ppl dat way , mayb its a rule rather tan exception....yeah...its sad..i knw...but we can take them as a test of ur trust n love, our ability to feel it rising again like d pheonix....
n u r lucky dat u hv found someone who aint so..
btwn happy 2 hear of ur salsa clsses :) hav a grt time,i hv been wantin 2 do d same 4 som mnths nw but unfortunately i hvnt yet found somebody i wanna dance with lol