Waqt Aisa Bhi...

Friday morning we went for camping.. after three long years I enjoyed it again.. such a beautiful time we had.. away from chaos of everyday life.. no cell.. no net.. (though everything was there but we chose not to use them) just boy and me.. nature.. beach and our cooking.. we have done camping together before too.. but this time was different.. was more lovely.. sometimes as I enjoy the moment I wonder how a little change in relationship status change many things in your life.. no..? and I am enjoying it to the fullest.. watched fireworks.. awesome weather.. so relaxed we are now.. ready to start a week.. which is pretty packed at work front.. we came back last night.. with a feeling that we should have booked it for two nights but there is always a next time so..

And today morning boy was singing a beautiful song.. and his volume was high enough to wake me up from my dream.. so I moved out of the bed.. a cup of tea was waiting for me at the table.. garm chai and boy's soothing voice.. what else one need to start a new day.. I was enjoying the moment while Dad(FIL) called..

Me: Good morning dad..

Dad: Good morning betaji.. uath gaye ya disturb kar diya..

Me: nahi aaj jaldi uath gayi.. boy was singing madhur bhajan.. :P

Dad: uska bhajan sunkar uthi aap..?

Me: ji..

Dad: *laughs* betaji ek waqt tha jab bahu ke bhajan sunkar log din shuru karte the..

Me: hehehe.. kya kare dad.. waqt badal raha hai..

Dad: *laughs aloud* theek hai na betaji.. waqt ke sath chalna hi samajhdari hai..

Me: haan dad.. samajhdaar to mei hoo.. :P

And we both laughed.. I love such conversations with him.. such a lovely dad he is.. *smiles*



Song of the moment: Itni shakti hame dena data.. mann ka vishvaas kamzor ho na.. hum chalein nek raste pe humse.. bhoo kar bhi koi bhool ho na...







0 comments: