O Yaara.. Chance Pe Dance marle...
Wednesday, July 1, 2009 by hope
After many years of serious coaxing.. boy agreed to join salsa classes.. on and off for last 5 years I am trying to pataofy him for same.. but he always said.. I can do anything for you.. but don't ask me to dance.. so I almost gave up that idea.. but two days back while I was watching a video on youtube.. I took a deep sigh.. and he noticed that.. and he was like..
Boy: you know lets make life a little happening..
Me: Ok.. whats the plan..
Boy: lets try salsa..
Me: *lost words for sec* S..A..L..S..A...???
Boy: yes! sweetheart..
Me: I am dreaming.. hush.. hush..
Boy: oye drama.. Ok.. if you don't believe forget it..
Me: *jumps* NOOOOOO.. I do.. I do..
everyone who knows him knows that he just can't dance.. not even to save his life.. though I believe that its all about interest else we all can do anything.. but then we all are different too.. so from the cloud nine.. I started calling family and friends.. of course.. it was a big news to share and vaise bhi hope can't do anything without doing little drama and creating hype about it.. after all I have to take care of others entertainment too :P
So the news came as a breaking news to all.. and here are few expert comments on it..
Ma dear(MIL).. what..? dance that too salsa..?
Me: yes Ma.. you surprised..?
Ma: haan.. kabhi nursery rhyme par bhi nahi matka..
Me: *laughs*
Ma: only you can do that.. *laughs*
Me: not me Ma.. only a wife..
Ma: haan.. certain things only a wife can do.. but not all of them..
Me: coz not all boys are like him na Ma..
Ma.. ye to hai.. don't forget to send me a recording.. haha..
_____
Big B: arey! but he can't dance saala..
Me: hello! you his saala :P
Big B: *laughs* das saal se nach raha hai bechara.. aur kitna nachaogi.. ye bhi sahi.. *sigh*
Me: eh!!
_____
Bhabhi dear(SIL): so sweet of him.. so romantic.. you two really rock together..
Me: yes! we do.. Thank you.. :D
_____
And best came from my Dad...
Dad: he agreed to learn..
Me: yes finally..
Dad: but thats the last thing he would like to do..
Me: not anymore..
Dad: kya baat hai.. iske pyaar ne to majnu aur ranjhe ko bhi peeche chod diya.. *laughs*
Me: mmmmm...
Dad: unhone to bas jaan di thi pyaar mei.. ye kaam to usse bhi bada hai.. *laughs*
Me: oh God! hehehe..
______
A Good friend: dance and him..? damn.. even world's best drink don't have a power to make him dance..
Me: uff.. *smiles*
Friend: I can't believe.. kya kiya tumne zalim kanya.. :P
Me: *laughs* thoda pyaar thoda magic..
Friend: thoda nahi bahut.. ye pyaar aur tumhara combo hi jaanleva hai..
Me: shud up!!
Friend: chalo achcha hai.. ab full entertainment milega..
Me: ???
Friend: haha.. pehle to bas gana bajana tha.. ab dance bhi.. :D *coz boy sings very nicely and I play Synthesizer well*
Me: bahut pitoge.. *smiles*
_______
Me: boy are you sure you wanna try it.. *modesty is something no.. ? :P*
Boy: yes..
Me: why..?
Boy: coz I believe together we can conquer anything.. this is only your fav Salsa.. :)
*hundreads of butterflies fluttered in my tummy*
Me: yes! we can.. *smiles*
Song of the moment: Koi pichle janam.. kiye achche karam.. mujhae tere jaisa yaar mila.. sagar se gehra keh doon.. mujhae itna sanam se pyaar mila...



ye to majaboor patipe julm dha diya hai aap ne ...lol
jhulmi patniyaan hai hai !!
unki hukumat nahi chalegi nahi chalegi :D :D
I am all with boy and see he will do better than you :P
God bless you guys . sweet couple :)
haha !
Plzz Upload the dance video here too.
aakhir hume bhi dekhna hai..:)
Bluemist: lol@majboor.. oye u too a patni.. support moi :P
ye ishq hai.. kaise sataye.. :P
Thank you ji..
deeps: depends on the quality of output :P
beautiful...
kehte hain.. ki agar tumhe muhabbat mile to samjho khuda tum par meherbaan ho gaya