As I Look...

Today we met a close friend after a long time.. and he pointed out few changes in me.. and then asked.. do I feel the difference in my yesterday and tomorrow..? yes!! I do.. there is a big difference in last four years of my life and and in last few months of my life till present..

As I look back... I see..

Few smiles..
Loads of tears..
Cloudy days..
Sleepless nights..
Broken dreamz..
So much hurt..
Fake emotions..
Web of deception..
Shattered hope..
Lost faith..
Betrayed trust..
Lonely me..


As I look ahead.. I see..

Loads of smiles..
Laughter fits..
Morning dew..
Bright sunshine..
Sweet nothings..
Raindrops of love..
Warm hugzz..
Twinkling eyes..
Rainbow dreamz..
Rays of hope..
You and Me..

And me.. as the girl I always was.. smiling and chirpy.. as this friend used to call "sweet candy girl".. and today he called me that again after three long years.. *smiles*

Happy days are here again.. and it's all coz of you my boy.. :)


Song of the moment: Ae zindagi gale laga le.. humne bhi tere har ek gam ko gale se lagaya hai.. hai na..

1 comments:

    hope we see loads more of smiles in the future :) ...