Who's Baby...
Sunday, August 16, 2009 by hope
Yesterday morning we had to meet our friends for breakfast and boy was not in mood to wake up.. every time he was like 5 mins.. 5 mins..
While talking to MIL suddenly I checked the time.. and whisper to him..
shona bachcha uath jao na..
mmm.. 2 mins..
After five mins.. again whispering..
shona baba mera.. plzz..
this time he sits up and smiles.. and I giggled.. ale mela baby uath gaya..
for a sce forgot that I was on phone.. and next sec I gave phone to boy..
boy: good morning Ma..
mom: kiska bachcha aaya hai..?
boy: *thinks for a sec* aapka..
mom: matlab..?
boy: hehe.. woh mujhae utha rahi thi..
and I heard Ma and Pa laughing.. ishhhhhhhhhh :P
While talking to MIL suddenly I checked the time.. and whisper to him..
shona bachcha uath jao na..
mmm.. 2 mins..
After five mins.. again whispering..
shona baba mera.. plzz..
this time he sits up and smiles.. and I giggled.. ale mela baby uath gaya..
for a sce forgot that I was on phone.. and next sec I gave phone to boy..
boy: good morning Ma..
mom: kiska bachcha aaya hai..?
boy: *thinks for a sec* aapka..
mom: matlab..?
boy: hehe.. woh mujhae utha rahi thi..
and I heard Ma and Pa laughing.. ishhhhhhhhhh :P



That's it ???
No furthur hints on family planning from IL's ??
Tch tch :d :D
lollll... no.. no.. they are the best IL's of the world :)
hahah,
Thanks god, bachcha uthne ke baad roya nahi :)
hehehehe.. yeah thank God ;P