Happy Rakhi...

We are all set for our next camping trip.. this time we are heading towards mountains.. but hey.. its not just both of us this time.. my big B and bhabhi dear are coming to join us.. yes! tomorrow is Rakhi na.. and after a long time me and my brother are going to celebrate it together.. we are so excited ..
I remember days when I used to buy loads of Rakhis.. coz it was so tough to select one in between lots of pretty ones.. every day I used to buy a new Rakhi.. coz new one looked more beautiful than earlier one.. and big B used to laugh and tease me.. mei nahi pehnne wala itni sari rakhi.. teri shadi mei kisi Rakhi shop wale se kar doonga.. :P and later mom said that you make rakhi yourself.. that will be the prettiest one.. and she used to give me different stuff for that.. and initially with her help I started doing it.. and now every year I make one small rakhi for my big B.. and he loves it.. *smiles*
On Rakhi day I always woke up early.. and dressed up.. usually I liked to wear lehnga on this day and he always tried to be lazy.. mom used to shout at him.. she is waiting ..get ready fast.. and he was like oh.. I am sleepy.. not in mood of taking shower.. and then after loads of manaofying he used to get ready.. and then it was my turn to satao him.. ki abhi mood nahi pehle choc do.. tab Rakhi :P aah! good old days..
Ok.. I have to do so much preparations for tomorrow.. and you know na.. my brother is the best..!! boy saying aaj to tumko neend bhi nahi aayegi khushi mei.. mmm may be.. hehe.. so here is my fav cadbury's ad.. it's cho cute..



Song of the moment: Behna ne bhai ki kalai se pyaar bandha hai.. pyaar ke to taar se.. sansaar bandha hai...

1 comments:

    i've read all your posts in reader and they always make me smile :)
    Its good to see you so happy!!