Oh Boy!!
Monday, August 3, 2009 by hope
Today boy was working from home and I came a bit late.. so when I reached ..
Boy: sweetz dinner is ready..
Me: kya banaya..?
Boy: Palak ..
Me: hmmm.. why you took much pain.. you sick na..
Boy: arey! it was there in fridge ..boiled and mixed..
Usually we do chopping and cutting of vege's on weekend.. but I was thinking hard when did I boil spinach this weekend..
And suddenly something knocked my mind.. I opened the lid and smelled..
Me: Oh God it's Mehndi.. boy.. ye kya kiya..
Boy: what..?
Me: *laughing crazily* you didn't smell it..
Boy: *sniffs* my nose is totally blocked.. but I was thinking that why its so smooth this time.. *laughs*
It's was so hard to stop laughing.. actually what happened was yesterday eve after setting heena.. I kept it in fridge.. plan was to use it today eve for conditioning.. and when boy thought of making dinner.. he found it as best option coz it looked like boiled and mixed spinach.. hehehe..
Me: Ok.. from now on ..you are not allowed to eat food made by you till I check it.. especially when you are sick.. :D
Boy: *laughs* ji madame..
And then I made vegetable idli.. fast and yummy.. *smiles*
Song of moment: Tera mera sath rahe.. din ho ki raina ho.. dhoop ho ki raat rahe...
Boy: sweetz dinner is ready..
Me: kya banaya..?
Boy: Palak ..
Me: hmmm.. why you took much pain.. you sick na..
Boy: arey! it was there in fridge ..boiled and mixed..
Usually we do chopping and cutting of vege's on weekend.. but I was thinking hard when did I boil spinach this weekend..
And suddenly something knocked my mind.. I opened the lid and smelled..
Me: Oh God it's Mehndi.. boy.. ye kya kiya..
Boy: what..?
Me: *laughing crazily* you didn't smell it..
Boy: *sniffs* my nose is totally blocked.. but I was thinking that why its so smooth this time.. *laughs*
It's was so hard to stop laughing.. actually what happened was yesterday eve after setting heena.. I kept it in fridge.. plan was to use it today eve for conditioning.. and when boy thought of making dinner.. he found it as best option coz it looked like boiled and mixed spinach.. hehehe..
Me: Ok.. from now on ..you are not allowed to eat food made by you till I check it.. especially when you are sick.. :D
Boy: *laughs* ji madame..
And then I made vegetable idli.. fast and yummy.. *smiles*
Song of moment: Tera mera sath rahe.. din ho ki raina ho.. dhoop ho ki raat rahe...



ROFL...
madame please send me recipe of the idli. instant one ?