Eeerrrrr...

At times few people just irritate me to the core.. though me always tries to pass it with mmm or hehe but this is so very unfair earlier when I used to chat till late night.. no one asked me why..? and now if some day I login at unusual time or stay till late night.. I have to answer loads of questions.. and most of them knows the reason.. even then they will ask...
Hey! what happen..? not sleepy..?
had a fight..?
Hey! boy is out on trip..? oh so sad.. long week..
ooo baby... hugzz..
So hows going..? enjoying..?
I know how can you sleep..? (uff.. why can't I.. kya problem hai ..? ain't I was living alone till few months before..?)
Oh please friends and family... stop chewing these words.. me enjoying enough.. and solitude is what I crave for at times.. no..? and even if I am missing boy.. its very natural ..right..? nothing to be talk about.. and I'll chose when and what and how much I'll tell about it to you.. so stop digging... else next time boy goes out I'll put all of you on ignore very shamelessly..

Song of the moment: Kuch to log kahenge.. logo ka kaam hai kehna...

3 comments:

    On September 17, 2009 at 7:05 AM BlueMist said...

    Seriously. This is something that irritates me to the core. and the expectation to share each and everything. GOSH ...I feel like breaking heads..either mine or theirs...:D

    but someone is happy to see you up and online. Atleast one person. :D

    ...I feel like breaking heads..either mine or theirs...:D
    lolll so right..

    I was so mad last night n then a sweet girl came :) and we are happy too to see that one person ji :)

    :)