Matter of Heart...
Thursday, September 17, 2009 by hope
20 mails.. 50 text.. endless hours of chatting.. hours of phone call...
and a question pops up.. do you miss me..?
mmm.. one need some time to miss one.. right..?
pin drop silence.. a deep sigh..
an hour of pacifying..
a new dress.. a box of chocolates.. a lovely vacation..?
finally she smiles..
She: see how nice I am.. it's so easy to manao me..
Boy: haan.. poori nautanki ho..
She: aaj pata chala..?
Boy: na.. I know this from day one :D
She: phir bhi..?
Boy: dil aane ki baat hai.. :P
Haan... yeh to sach hai.... *smiles*
Song of the moment: Dil aane ki baat hai.. jab jo lag jaye pyaara.. dil par kiska zor.. iske aage har koi haara..... *smiles*
.
and a question pops up.. do you miss me..?
mmm.. one need some time to miss one.. right..?
pin drop silence.. a deep sigh..
an hour of pacifying..
a new dress.. a box of chocolates.. a lovely vacation..?
finally she smiles..
She: see how nice I am.. it's so easy to manao me..
Boy: haan.. poori nautanki ho..
She: aaj pata chala..?
Boy: na.. I know this from day one :D
She: phir bhi..?
Boy: dil aane ki baat hai.. :P
Haan... yeh to sach hai.... *smiles*
Song of the moment: Dil aane ki baat hai.. jab jo lag jaye pyaara.. dil par kiska zor.. iske aage har koi haara..... *smiles*
.



I agree with boy for once :D but then on second thought it is all worth it !