..
Wednesday, October 21, 2009 by hope
I've never been good with goodbyes.. always seek a way or other to return and smile.. but slowly slowly I am learning from you..
Thanks for teaching me many lessons of life.. and for making me a wiser person than ever..
Thanks for being a very special part of my life even if it was just for a little while...
I'll always try to remember you with less pain and hurt..
Goodbye..
Song of the moment: Chalo ek baar phir se.. ajnabi ban jayein hum dono...
Thanks for teaching me many lessons of life.. and for making me a wiser person than ever..
Thanks for being a very special part of my life even if it was just for a little while...
I'll always try to remember you with less pain and hurt..
Goodbye..
Song of the moment: Chalo ek baar phir se.. ajnabi ban jayein hum dono...



Somethings are best when you let go them. holding onto them brings nothing but pain.
good hai ji !