Bollywood Effect...

Part of a random conversation at fun times... pure entertainment...

Me: I have this Titan Raga Diva.. someone gifted me..

Boy: I have four watches but I like none..

Me: I own a house..

Boy: I own a Nissan Pathfinder..

Me: I have diamonds..

Boy: I am your diamond.. :D

Me: *laughs* cheessy you..


Boy: I am a proud owner of Audi..

Me: Cheater.. it's mine..

Boy: And you're mine :D

Me: uffff..

Me: *thinks hard* Mere paas Ma hai.. *hugz mom*

Boy: Oye.. she is my mom..

Me: haan and you're mine.. :D

Mom dad laughs ..

Dad: Mei kiske paas hoon..?

Me: aap Ma ke paas ho.. :P

Boy: Aur Ma hamare paas..

Ma: Matlab hum sab saath saath hai..

Boy: haan.. ek pagal ke sath.. *hits moi*

Ma: you both are crazy.. na koi jyada na kam..

Song of the moment: Maiya yashoda.. ye tera kanahiya.. tang mohe karta hai.. sang mere ladta hoooo....

1 comments:

    a nice cute blog