O My Love...

This morning as I got ready for work.. I just asked boy.. "am I looking OK.." as I had one important meeting to attend and coz of less sleep last night my eyes were little swelled up.. first he surprisingly smiled hearing that.. coz very rarely I asks him this question.. may be coz I know that I always look good.. :D ..oh yeah! too much self love.. but then he made my day by singing a song.. yes!! this is my boy and his melodious voice.. lovely.. we both are alike.. we are never out of songs for any time.. and music do make us more smile.. more mushy :P .. life is real fun with him.. every moment is a bliss...
And the song was...




Small small things he do.. makes me so happy... I love the craziness... always...... *smiles*

Song of the moment: Yeh din.. yeh mahine saal.. guzarte jayenge mere yaar... magar rakhna itna khayal.. jeena sirf mere liye.. kasam se...

3 comments:

    Oh so romantic!! I some times feel as if I am reading a novel, cos both of u love each other so much.god bless.

    lolll moi.. thank you and welcome back.. hows ya?

    On December 3, 2009 at 6:30 AM BlueMist said...

    Ahem ahem...love is in the air :D