A Quick Q...

Face Book lovers who mention their relationship status as Complicated..

what does it actually mean..?

Please can anyone define this for me.. Thanks in advance.....


5 comments:

    even I don't know, lol, else would have surely helped you.hehehe.

    it means they are going around with someone but they are open to go around with someone else also

    On December 3, 2009 at 6:31 AM BlueMist said...

    and now do we get an invite to FB ? How bad we were told someone does not access it. :-(

    moi actually its really complicated that's why we don't know na ;P we simple people :D

    Abhishek loll.. that's interesting.. thank you :)

    misty and that is true.. I was just surfing around yesterday but now sending an invite to u.. *smiles*

    On February 18, 2010 at 8:07 AM Anonymous said...

    I have that in my fb profile..m married but not in love with my husband...(m not in love with someone else either.)