Things Happen Sometimes...
Thursday, December 3, 2009 by hope
A lovely eve it was.. with friends.. every one was enjoying their favourite drinks .. a conversation was going on.. about much older couple (in their fifties )..
Friend 1: oh yeah a smart couple indeed..
Friend 2: but earlier I thought they are siblings :D
Friend 1: haha.. yes even I noticed that.. they look alike..
Boy: it happens yaar.. Ma says many couples looks like bro n sis after certain period..
Girl 1: why so..?
Girl 2: don't know but it happens really.. their face cut starts changing.. their features starts resembling each other.. hehe..
Friend 3: *sigh* ek duje ke rang mei rang jate hai...
Girl 1: ..I wish hamare sath aisa na ho...
Friend 1: why.. why.. you don't want to rangofy in his rang :D
Girl 3: then he can't sing "mere rang mei rangane wali.."
Boy: tell.. tell why so..
Girl 1: arey! siblings jaise dikhenge to kya khak sex karenge...
!!!!!!!!!
And next moment a chilled beer splashed her face.. oh yeah it happens sometimes it's just too hard to control the laugh while you drinking.. eh!! friend3...
Rest conversation is censored .. yeah they pulled her legs and arms for rest of the days.. and she pulled her hairs.. oh!!!
Song of the moment: Haste haste kat jayein raste.. zindagi yu hi chalti rahe...
Friend 1: oh yeah a smart couple indeed..
Friend 2: but earlier I thought they are siblings :D
Friend 1: haha.. yes even I noticed that.. they look alike..
Boy: it happens yaar.. Ma says many couples looks like bro n sis after certain period..
Girl 1: why so..?
Girl 2: don't know but it happens really.. their face cut starts changing.. their features starts resembling each other.. hehe..
Friend 3: *sigh* ek duje ke rang mei rang jate hai...
Girl 1: ..I wish hamare sath aisa na ho...
Friend 1: why.. why.. you don't want to rangofy in his rang :D
Girl 3: then he can't sing "mere rang mei rangane wali.."
Boy: tell.. tell why so..
Girl 1: arey! siblings jaise dikhenge to kya khak sex karenge...
!!!!!!!!!
And next moment a chilled beer splashed her face.. oh yeah it happens sometimes it's just too hard to control the laugh while you drinking.. eh!! friend3...
Rest conversation is censored .. yeah they pulled her legs and arms for rest of the days.. and she pulled her hairs.. oh!!!
Song of the moment: Haste haste kat jayein raste.. zindagi yu hi chalti rahe...



Oh I have heard about this logic. Someone who was married for one year said she and her hubby have started resembling each other and many people think they are bro and sis :D
within one year.. too early no ;P