Oh Yes!! It's The Day..!!!

Dear Boy...

We have come a long way.. from being friends to best friends for years and then married and finally husband and wife.. slowly slowly we graduate from one to next.. and that's the real beauty of our relationship which only we two understand..

Though we always thought as we know each other for long so we know all.. but as time passed by everyday unfolded something new about you and me and left us in awe.. and we enjoyed exploring our new colorful world.. all your colors and moods are precious to me.. you make everyday an enchanting delight.. the way you always make me feel loved and special is beyond any words.. and I so love this life..

As someone said once: someday someone might come into your life and love you the way you've always wanted.. yes!! you are the one for me.. you've made my dreams come true.. you are the one I always counted on.. you are my strength.. my best friend.. sometimes I really wonder what all I did to deserve one as adorable as you.. the fun you brings in everyday life.. the way you take away my little little worries with your one smile.. my heart skips a beat every time the way you say "easy sweetz, mei hoon na.." .. many things I learned from you in all these years ..you have showed me a new meaning of love.. and most I learned is to take life as it comes.. and every experience is beautiful with you at my side...
I love the way you love me.. I love the way you smile at me.. I love the way you make me feel loved.. and I feel blessed and thankful that you're mine...

I love you my Boy!!

Happy Anniversary sweetheart...
Tu humsafar..tu humkadam.. tu humnawah mera.....




4 comments:

    The sweetest ever dedication! You both are lucky to have found each other :)

    May you have many more anniversaries :)

    Hey happy anniversary to both of you. god bless you. Indeed perfect,made for each other.tc

    And yes I like that song too. But I think for the moment you should have selected Tum Mile title song. hehehe..just my opinion,don't mind.

    lena Thank you girl :)

    moi Thanks moi.. actually all songs are lovely from the movie but this one suits best to me :)