Bas Yu Hi...

We all were relaxing at home and little pumpkin was little cranky.. so I thought of cooking something for him..

She: what are you cooking..

Me: suji kheer..

She: he won't eat this..

Me: lets try, he must be bored of eating Gerber foods na..

She: arey he'll be fine.. tu pareshan mat ho..

Me: done!!

And little pumpkin ate it happily :D

She was like "he never eats this at home.."

It happens momma dear these kids are little devils at times :P
The look of her face reminded me one similar childhood incident..

Once we went to some aunt's place for lunch and in between a conversation my mom told her.. "my girl never eats more than one chapati.. doesn't matter how hard I try.."
damn!! just after ten minutes I ate three of them.. and I still remember that look Ma gave me.. ohh!!! she was so upset.. "nazar khane ke kaam karti hai.." she was murmuring all the way.. but that was the day after that I never ate more than one :D

All mothers are same.. either you see a twenty years back mom.. or you see today's mom.. those emotions haven't changed much.. whenever their kids do something unusual they are happy but somewhere they fear "oh kahi nazar na lag jaye.." :P

My mom was like this whenever we used to come back from any social gathering.. or got good marks or something else.. the first thing she used to do was.. nazar utarana.. and I used to get annoyed.. "kya Ma you think as whole world is eying on your daughter only.." ..but in spite that irritation I always enjoyed it coz I knew it was her love.. nothing else..
And look what an irony of fate when the moment came when everyone was really eying on her little girl.. the day she was looking more beautiful than ever.. she wasn't anywhere to nazar utaro her.. :(
Was watching our wedding DVD ..I can see everyone in there.. smiling.. except her.. jeez it hurts.. hurts so much.. miss you Ma..
*sigh*

You know today at work.. a girl told me.. she likes my boy so much.. her words were.. "oh he is so handsome.. so loving and caring.. I want someone like him too.." for one moment I was on cloud 9.. proud and all but next second I was like.. "kudiye nazar na lagao.." hehe.. so wait I'll be back after "nazar utaro" him.. :D

Song of the moment: Ma tu kitni achchi hai.. tu kitni bholi hai.. pyari pyari hai.. Ma O Ma..

2 comments:

    On December 8, 2009 at 4:46 AM BlueMist said...

    It hurts and it hurts a lot. :-(
    Why its only you and me ; craving for such small pleasures of life while whole world can have it ?

    :(