You My Boy..!!

In last few years..
Everything changed..
People came..
People left..
Dark days..
Teary nights..
Lost trust..
Lost faith..
YOU..
Always stood there..
Right beside me..
As a lighthouse..
In dark stormy nights..
Showing me the right way..
As a guiding light..
Illuminating my world..
Day and night..!!

Courtesy: OSI...

8 comments:

    It's always a comfort to have that anchor of strength when we're feeling lost. You expressed this beautifully.

    well the boy must have being a very happy man reading this one!!

    Must be great to have a companion who will do that.

    Sweet! Nicely done!

    lovely ji

    the YOU is the special one i think.
    Never let him go :D

    hugs and tc

    Sweetest in the Gale :) Thank you..

    moi haha yes!

    SandyCarlson Yes.. I am very lucky to have one :)

    Tumblewords Thank you..

    V Thank you ji.. yes I won't let him go ever :)

    Beautiful and heartfelt...it is always amazing to have that lighthouse in your life.

    I also have a lighthouse in my life. It helps ground me when the world is in chaos around me. It sounds like you have one too.