Venting Out...
Monday, December 14, 2009 by hope
Don't know what's going on with me these days.. I am so irritated with people around me.. I don't know why.. may be coz I don't take things as easily as they do.. may be their so careless attitude irritates me.. but why.. I don't know.. I am not a perfect girl and I don't seek for perfection outside my world either.. everyday I have a story to share with Boy how so n so behaved today.. these days I am so bugged up.. life is lovely..work is fine.. enough sunshine and smiles in life.. still.. somewhere something is wrong.. something is missing.. can't say what..
And even simple things irritates me.. like that girl who is working with me on project oh!! her chipped nail paint and shabbily filed nails irritates me so much.. I don't know how can someone be so careless.. I believe if you can't maintain something then it's better to leave it simple.. unpainted and nicely trimmed nails look really neat and elegant.. if you don't have time then there is no need to polish them once in a month like.. eh! every time she hits the keyboard in front of me I get tempted to tell her this :(
Same goes with dress.. a desi girl.. whatever you choose to wear, carry it confidently.. sometimes I feel as after dressing up.. people don't look at themselves in the mirror or what..? especially these freshers.. you know "kuch bhi chalta hai" attitude.. no kuch bhi nahi chalta madame.. have some sense.. a loose fit drop shoulder top is not for a presentation.. yes it was pretty but more suitable for an eve with boyfriend.. eh!!
And look at men.. sometimes I feel as all are same except few.. the more success they get the less trustworthy they become.. is it true..? don't know.. Tiger Woods.. what to say.. had best of everything by God's grace no..? Still cheated.. why one woman's love and care is not enough for some men..? Sometimes I really wish that we should write some software which can read a man's mind.. I mean from where they get courage to risk everything they have..? Sometimes at the name of affection.. sometimes at the name of so called fling.. sometimes at the name of friendship.. sometimes at the name of that one moment.. they always do that.. don't they.. ..Cheating the one whom you claim you love and who loves you.. takes a lot no..?
I am a bit lost.. a bit thoughtful.. a bit dreamy.. a bit aloof.. a bit confused.. a bit sad and a bit smiling these days.. what about you..?
And even simple things irritates me.. like that girl who is working with me on project oh!! her chipped nail paint and shabbily filed nails irritates me so much.. I don't know how can someone be so careless.. I believe if you can't maintain something then it's better to leave it simple.. unpainted and nicely trimmed nails look really neat and elegant.. if you don't have time then there is no need to polish them once in a month like.. eh! every time she hits the keyboard in front of me I get tempted to tell her this :(
Same goes with dress.. a desi girl.. whatever you choose to wear, carry it confidently.. sometimes I feel as after dressing up.. people don't look at themselves in the mirror or what..? especially these freshers.. you know "kuch bhi chalta hai" attitude.. no kuch bhi nahi chalta madame.. have some sense.. a loose fit drop shoulder top is not for a presentation.. yes it was pretty but more suitable for an eve with boyfriend.. eh!!
And look at men.. sometimes I feel as all are same except few.. the more success they get the less trustworthy they become.. is it true..? don't know.. Tiger Woods.. what to say.. had best of everything by God's grace no..? Still cheated.. why one woman's love and care is not enough for some men..? Sometimes I really wish that we should write some software which can read a man's mind.. I mean from where they get courage to risk everything they have..? Sometimes at the name of affection.. sometimes at the name of so called fling.. sometimes at the name of friendship.. sometimes at the name of that one moment.. they always do that.. don't they.. ..Cheating the one whom you claim you love and who loves you.. takes a lot no..?
I am a bit lost.. a bit thoughtful.. a bit dreamy.. a bit aloof.. a bit confused.. a bit sad and a bit smiling these days.. what about you..?



PMS ??? ROFL
Chalta hai babes. Let them live their life the way they want. Justification aur reason sub ke pass hota hain. :)
PMS..? hahaha
you made me laugh early morning misty :P na na nothing like that ;P
yes ma'm sab chalta hai.. just sometimes it irritates.. :) have a nice day!
Glad that it made you laugh. :)