Chaos...
Monday, January 18, 2010 by hope
In dark nights..
Serenity prevails..
Moon sings lullaby..
Everyone sleeps..
Except chaotic thoughts..
Of a lonely heart..
And a confused mind..
Courtesy: OSI.. #Chaos..
Monday, January 18, 2010 by hope
Posted in:
impromptu
|
|
|
Chaotic thoughts don't seem to sleep, you're so right! Nice work.
Phew, I must have a lonely heart and a confused mind!
Good use of the prompt.
'except thoughts of a chaotic mind and heart'...yes, we can't do away with this, much to our desire, we have that really to face reality, and that's it...chaos!!!
very nice rendition of the prompt Hope!
Keep up!
Why not kill those Chaotic thoughts...?
I agree. How to quiet the chaotic thoughts and move to restfulness? Not always easy with the pace of today. Though if we listen softly, the quiet is there.
Beautifully written...sleep is elusive to the chaotic mind. I love the imagery you created here.
Beautifully said. This touches my heart. I have known such nights.
Tumblewords Thank you :)
Andy Sewina Thanks and welcome to A New Beginning.. *smiles*
Amity Yes ma'm.. it's not easy to suppress those thoughts at times..
Thanks Amity for your encouraging words.. :)
ALI well, not easy to quell sometimes.. no..?
wb how are you doing..?
Loch Rob Agree quiet is always there.. it's just we cant trace it in such times.. :)
Thanks Sire..
The write girl Thank you girl :)
SandyCarlson Yeah such long nights ma'm *sigh* Thank you..
Lonely to be tossing on restless seas while the rest of the world sleeps.