I Miss You...
Tuesday, January 19, 2010 by hope
...my boy.. :(
I hate coming back to an empty house.. especially when it's windy.. chilly.. and was drizzling.. a perfect time to just cuddle in .. I so miss calling you no less than ten times to tell you I am reaching home in 10.. 9.. 8.. 7.. minutes.. I miss all the fun in such times.. I know ..I know it's just been two days.. and I am going nuts.. yes! I accept I am not good in handling all this missing stuff :(
Three more days to go.. what to do I don't know.. I don't feel like cooking.. but I feel hungry so I am eating chocs.. and maggi.. and all the junk around.. :P ..I don't feel like sleeping.. but then my eyes hurt and brain cries so I just put on your shirt and hug myself to sleep tight till your call wakes me up..
Mornings are so quiet without your loud voice reading news paper so that your ignorant wife can have some idea what's happening outside her own little world.. no, I haven't touched your papers they are lying just like that on dinning..
I just want to say I miss you so very much.. and you betcha come back soonie my boy.. without extending it for next week.. and please can you request the Man up in the sky.. to stop this rain and romantic weather right now.. He so loves to tease me.. huh!
Mei kahoo mat kar o barkha..
is gali ka phera..
aana mere sajan jab aayein..
barsana us raat ko jab.......
I hate coming back to an empty house.. especially when it's windy.. chilly.. and was drizzling.. a perfect time to just cuddle in .. I so miss calling you no less than ten times to tell you I am reaching home in 10.. 9.. 8.. 7.. minutes.. I miss all the fun in such times.. I know ..I know it's just been two days.. and I am going nuts.. yes! I accept I am not good in handling all this missing stuff :(
Three more days to go.. what to do I don't know.. I don't feel like cooking.. but I feel hungry so I am eating chocs.. and maggi.. and all the junk around.. :P ..I don't feel like sleeping.. but then my eyes hurt and brain cries so I just put on your shirt and hug myself to sleep tight till your call wakes me up..
Mornings are so quiet without your loud voice reading news paper so that your ignorant wife can have some idea what's happening outside her own little world.. no, I haven't touched your papers they are lying just like that on dinning..
I just want to say I miss you so very much.. and you betcha come back soonie my boy.. without extending it for next week.. and please can you request the Man up in the sky.. to stop this rain and romantic weather right now.. He so loves to tease me.. huh!
Mei kahoo mat kar o barkha..
is gali ka phera..
aana mere sajan jab aayein..
barsana us raat ko jab.......



oh! poor wife. Hope he comes soon :)