Welcome Baby...
Thursday, January 21, 2010 by hope
My Big B is "daddy" now.. woo hoo!!
Mother and son are doing great.. both sleeping peacefully as I type this here :)
Wow we share the same number date at least.. he was in hurry else actual date was near my b'day.. :P lets hope we'll get along well.. hehe ye I have a bad record with little boys :D or should I say naughty boys :D
Night was long I slept with phone under my pillow :P .. and finally sharp 5.13 AM I got a call.. SIL went through long painful hours.. but finally she is smiling :)
So please welcome our little Prince charming.... tannnnnn tannnnaaaaaaaaaaaa...
Can't wait to see him and hold him ooooo!!!!
Mei bua bann gayi... yeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Song of the moment: Dhik tana ..dhik tana.. bhabhi tum khushiyo ka khazana..
Mother and son are doing great.. both sleeping peacefully as I type this here :)
Wow we share the same number date at least.. he was in hurry else actual date was near my b'day.. :P lets hope we'll get along well.. hehe ye I have a bad record with little boys :D or should I say naughty boys :D
Night was long I slept with phone under my pillow :P .. and finally sharp 5.13 AM I got a call.. SIL went through long painful hours.. but finally she is smiling :)
So please welcome our little Prince charming.... tannnnnn tannnnaaaaaaaaaaaa...
Can't wait to see him and hold him ooooo!!!!
Mei bua bann gayi... yeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Song of the moment: Dhik tana ..dhik tana.. bhabhi tum khushiyo ka khazana..



congrats new bui!!