A Customary Post On Valentine's Day...

Whenever we think we will spend weekend in home only.. something or other comes up and we are out again.. Saturday we went to LA.. a good friend recently moved in there so suddenly Friday night we decided to go.. well.. meeting an old friend is always refreshing no..? endless talks and non stop giggles.. was nice to meet his wife for the very first time.. had a good time with them and came back by mid night..

Then morning started at a low node.. having tea n cookies in bed and listening to our favourite music.. it was just another lazy Sunday morning.. weather was "meharbaan" too.. Sun came shinning with warm rays and we enjoyed playing disc in backyard.. the surprise came in when a friend sent us a huge bunch of flowers.. with a card saying.. "Happy Valentine's day to you both.. with love and much more.." oh!! surprise like this really make your day.. we both were grinning ear to ear to see those colors of love..

After that we cooked together.. each others favourite dishes.. it was fun.. we love our new big kitchen.. it's so nice and Boy gets ample of space to mess around :D ..so he is enjoying cooking a lot these days even after his very hectic work life.. In afternoon we stepped out and made our way first to Ice cream shop.. and then to mall.. we just love walking around.. watching people.. commenting at each other and laughing.. bought balloons wrote sweet nothings on them and enjoyed watching them soaring high in the sky.. one of my favourite things which makes me smile big..

Eve was quiet when Boy instructed me not to disturb him.. "you just relax and look beautiful.." he said.. what can be better than this.. he went out and came back with Thai food and cake.. I really love the way he takes care of liitle little things I love.. and my dil goes mmm mmm.. while he was busy in setting table and all I enjoyed talking to friends and family.. Oh yeah! I never leave a chance to make people J.. :D I am this much bad only.. else I am very nice.. sach!!!

A perfect day it was just the way I always want.. Boy and me.. lost in each other happy and content.. *smiles*

Song of the moment: Sang pyaar rahe.. mei rahoon na rahoon.. sajda tera sajda...

2 comments:

    Sweeettt :) !!

    Pure bliss Hope...:)

    I thought you're still a teener, single and all that, but Oh, you're happily married I guess based from your post!

    Enjoy your life with your Boy...:)

    Happy wishes for a lifelong commitment with each other!

    You do bring Hope in others reading your blogs!!!

    have a happy Sunday!