Expressions...

Sometimes you don't need words to explain.. sometimes words are not just enough to tell.. what you feel.. it just comes out from inside.. and you brim with joy.. yes!! I am very happy today.. though I am a very expressive person when it's about love and gratitude.. I never leaves a chance to let people know how much they mean to me.. or how much I love them.. I believe those who are precious one should always hold them close to heart.. always let them know how much you love them.. expressions of love are equally important as air or water to live..
Still at times I feel I haven't done enough.. and then I just hug them tight.. without uttering a word.. sometimes actions speaks louder than words..
Today I want to thank someone whom I haven't in long time.. the very special person in my life.. thank you for your trust in me.. for your love.. for your support.. for your believe in the person I am.. life can't be better than this .. I really have done something good in past life to deserve such lovely people in life.. I love you!! Thank you God..
*smiles*

1 comments:

    Wow...that's a very positive action you did. You just expressed what you feel for a special person.

    Wish I could do the same but does not possess the heart and mind to do so.

    And yeah, action speaks louder than words, and that's very, very true.

    Now here at blogville, we say actions typed in words just to express it so.

    Hugs dear! Have a blessed Sunday!