Memories...

Memories murmur..
Play hide n seek..
With tears and smiles..
Heart aches recalling..
Moments of gone time..
.
.
.
Courtesy: OSI.. #Murmur..

16 comments:

    ah memories... these days I can only think of the painful ones. Sigh.

    Good one! :-)

    Enjoyed this, thank you for sharing…
    …rob
    Image & Verse

    Oh, so beautiful.

    heartache memories ...trying to fade them...
    need new memories,I guess..


    take care

    A lovely slice of truth!

    Memories can bring up both happy and sad times. I love your take on murmur. It is simply beautiful.

    Raajii Thanks Girl.. try to think of smiling ones.. :)

    Rob Thank you..

    SandyCarlson Thank you ma'm..

    rainboy dear boy.. memories never fades away.. may you have lovely ones to make you smile :)

    Tumblewords Thank you.. *smiles*

    Write girl Thank you girl.. :)

    This goes straight to that place where I live. Achingly beautiful. Memories of gone time indeed.

    ah.. such enticing murmurs memories have.. lovely write! :)

    Sometimes they are all we have left...

    Beautifully written :)

    It is so true that past murmurs can cause a heart to ache at times...

    Ah the heart aches brought back by memories...

    Beautifully done!

    mojo Thank you..

    leo Thanks leo..

    lena very right girl.. :)

    Maggie yeah but they cause smiles at times too :)

    jal pari Thank you girl..

    That is so very true- I love memories; the happy and sad ones- they are all I have of some people. Nicely done!

    Hope;

    Am soooo late...forgive me!

    Nice reminiscing happy moments but this gives aches in our hearts!

    Lovely murmur!

    Patti yes, sometimes they are all we have sad but true :) thank you..

    Amity oh ma'm I am glad you read it :) thank you..