Yeh Dil...
Thursday, May 20, 2010 by hope
Jitni mujhme hai ada.. utni tujhme wafa.. jitna jaha mei pyaar hai.. tujhse mujhae mila..
Every morning as I open my eyes and see those eyes brimming with love.. I thank my stars every single time for life so blessed.. his friendship ..his love is the best thing happen in my life.. a smile curves my lips and a thought usually cross my mind.. do marriages are written in heaven..? Is really there is something like destiny in life..? Ain't destiny is a result of our own actions /decisions in past..? don't know ..pretty confusing at times.. Sometimes things won't happen as we plan them.. and then we think where we went wrong.. but we forget that may be something more better is waiting for us.. with time we realize whatever happens happens for best.. and then we just smile.. trust me when I say this I always knew someone good will come in my life but I never thought that I am that much lucky to have the one very best of all.. the one who is dear to all.. the one who loves me the way I always wanted to be loved.. the one who cherishes each and every moment spent with me.. I am really blessed.. destiny or no destiny I don't care.. I am happy and thankful that you are mine..
Want to live life to the fullest.. either make your lover your best friend or marry your best friend.. coz as they say.. there is always a very thin line between friendship and love.. and at times love comes eventually and with it comes much understanding.. much care.. much commitment.. and lots of respect for each other *smiles*
Every morning as I open my eyes and see those eyes brimming with love.. I thank my stars every single time for life so blessed.. his friendship ..his love is the best thing happen in my life.. a smile curves my lips and a thought usually cross my mind.. do marriages are written in heaven..? Is really there is something like destiny in life..? Ain't destiny is a result of our own actions /decisions in past..? don't know ..pretty confusing at times.. Sometimes things won't happen as we plan them.. and then we think where we went wrong.. but we forget that may be something more better is waiting for us.. with time we realize whatever happens happens for best.. and then we just smile.. trust me when I say this I always knew someone good will come in my life but I never thought that I am that much lucky to have the one very best of all.. the one who is dear to all.. the one who loves me the way I always wanted to be loved.. the one who cherishes each and every moment spent with me.. I am really blessed.. destiny or no destiny I don't care.. I am happy and thankful that you are mine..
Want to live life to the fullest.. either make your lover your best friend or marry your best friend.. coz as they say.. there is always a very thin line between friendship and love.. and at times love comes eventually and with it comes much understanding.. much care.. much commitment.. and lots of respect for each other *smiles*



An understanding and true friendship that gets close often blossoms into love.A nice post.I am happy for you