...

Not a days goes by when I don't miss her.. but some days are special when you miss a little more.. you think a little more.. just like today.. when world celebrates Mother's day with much cheer.. I find myself lost in memories of yester years..

I remember how you used to worry for my little little things.. from my pony tails to my toe nails.. from nursery rhymes to engineering drawings.. you always helped me in best ways.. though I was your little angel yet you never let me become a rebel.. taught me high values.. shaped my vision with clear thoughts and blessed me with a heart so tender.. in between those caring and sharing things you told me the lesson for life .."always be sweet but never let your sweetness compromise with your self esteem.." ..today when people say I look like you in your college days.. I smile standing in front of mirror for a long time.. when dad says.. oh you do things exactly like your mom.. my eyes twinkle with much pride..

Today you are not here.. people says no one stays for ever.. but I know you are always here.. may be not so close but not so far either.. whenever I look above with teary eyes in the confusion of what to do in a crossroad of life.. you always took my hand and shows me right way to go ahead..

You made me the person I am today.. you are the best mom .. I love you maa.. miss you so very much..!!!

3 comments:

    all of us married girls do.... missing mom is the most significant part... aint it?

    On May 10, 2010 at 2:36 AM BlueMist said...

    Tell me about it. :-( Hugss babe.

    Mothers are the best and sure we'd miss them a lot once we leave home and start a new life!

    Best is, let us not forget how great they are to us! For they have loved us unconditionally!

    Such a missive and loving post...:)

    You've been tag in my space, please claim your award...:)

    Thanks hope and see you there!

    Love, Amity