Love is...
Wednesday, June 16, 2010 by hope
...when you keep waiting for the one who you know never going to come back..
Every sunrise.. fills her eyes with a new ray of hope..
Every eve stars change that hope into a teardrop..
Every night moon kisses her pain.. mends her broken heart..
Just to fill her with enough hope to welcome a new sun..
Then again morning comes.. eve passes by.. and night stands there hugging her tears.. life keeps moving on.. days.. months.. years..
..and the wait continues....
.
Every sunrise.. fills her eyes with a new ray of hope..
Every eve stars change that hope into a teardrop..
Every night moon kisses her pain.. mends her broken heart..
Just to fill her with enough hope to welcome a new sun..
Then again morning comes.. eve passes by.. and night stands there hugging her tears.. life keeps moving on.. days.. months.. years..
..and the wait continues....
.



of all the things I had to endure, waiting is by far, the most painful.
I wish I would never have to wait again, but I know better - sigh.
Yeah very painful indeed.. Thanks girl.. I wish best for you always..