Little Updates...
Wednesday, June 9, 2010 by hope
Life is changing fast with each passing day.. Boy the one who used to sleep till you pull his legs out of the bed.. now wakes up before me and then wakes me up with a cup of tea and crackers.. (Yes! I am so blessed.. touch wood) so that I don't get morning sickness.. nausea is picking up.. I eat less and throw more.. feel so tired.. so less energetic.. so sleepy all the time.. everyday I look for excuses to work from home.. I am so grateful to the person who started this concept of work from home.. and the TL who just gives me a sweet smile or chuckles softly over the phone when I asks him to stay back home every second day.. I have never done this before.. but now I just log in to work and then sleeps.. after sometime I wakes up shoot few mails and then goes back to sleep again..
Sometimes I feel depressed.. but mostly I am full of life.. weaving new dreams in eyes.. high and lows of mood.. and every time I tell myself.. cheer up girl it's just your hormones.. be happy.. but at times it's just hard to break the thought process.. but as soon as I see him smiling at me.. with his caring words.. I forget everything.. and just thank my stars.. the way he cares makes me overwhelm and my dil goes mmmm...
I know life will get back to normal in month or two.. but till then I have to make many trips to washroom.. and have to fall asleep anywhere anytime.. but we are enjoying this period too.. though sometimes when I see worry in poor boy's eyes I laugh aloud.. coz he really worries for small small things and my MIL who just calls every morning and eve to ask how's me doing and gives a long list of instructions every time.. and believe me most of them are same everyday.. still I enjoy listening.. and I love her so much..
So life is good.. today is great and I am hopeful for a beautiful tomorrow.. with family.. friends and dear Boy I am really blessed.. *smiles*
Sometimes I feel depressed.. but mostly I am full of life.. weaving new dreams in eyes.. high and lows of mood.. and every time I tell myself.. cheer up girl it's just your hormones.. be happy.. but at times it's just hard to break the thought process.. but as soon as I see him smiling at me.. with his caring words.. I forget everything.. and just thank my stars.. the way he cares makes me overwhelm and my dil goes mmmm...
I know life will get back to normal in month or two.. but till then I have to make many trips to washroom.. and have to fall asleep anywhere anytime.. but we are enjoying this period too.. though sometimes when I see worry in poor boy's eyes I laugh aloud.. coz he really worries for small small things and my MIL who just calls every morning and eve to ask how's me doing and gives a long list of instructions every time.. and believe me most of them are same everyday.. still I enjoy listening.. and I love her so much..
So life is good.. today is great and I am hopeful for a beautiful tomorrow.. with family.. friends and dear Boy I am really blessed.. *smiles*



are you pregnant? :-)
Congratulations :-)
Yes!!! *blush*
Thank you dear and a very lovely profile pic :)
Baby, life will never be back to the normal you knew before....! normal ki paribhaasha badalne waali hai....
many many congratulations!!! so happy for the 2 of few....
Congratulations, girl :)
And I hope this tough phase will go soon and you will feel better. Just think about the moment when you will finally be able to hold your sweet baby in your arms. All the pain and weakness is surely worth it :)
Congratulations Dear :D !!
Take care of yourself . Eat well and sleep a ton .
So happy :D
Take care
anks I know re ye din fir nahi aayenge :D Thank you girl..
Lena Yes all pain worth it.. just bless me a baby girl plz plz plz :P
rainbow Thank you dear.. yes I am sleeping like a new born baby :)
Congratulations!.. Just happen to go across ur blog.. read a little and found a little bout ur life.. perhaps will follow it now.. :)
Have a lovely time ahead and keep writing.. :)
Take care
Cheers!
congrats dear!
:)n yeah! wish you a lovely baby gal!
take care love!
jeez! m so happy!
btwn dis is enchanted illusionz!