Oh! Boy You're So...
Tuesday, June 1, 2010 by hope
Today eve when Boy came back from work.. he just kept his bag on dinning table and went upstairs.. when he didn't walk down for fifteen minutes, I went up.. there he was in a dark room with eyes closed..
Me: what happen, you Ok..?
He: bad headache..
Me: took med..?
He: No..
Me: No..? *he is the one who takes medicine at first sign of it..*
He: just press my forehead..
Me: mmm *rubs his forehead and wonder he never likes touching forehead in pain..* kya hua hai..? let me give you some med..
He: No I should not take pain killers..
Me: *surprised..* why..?
He: arey not good in pregnancy na..
Me: oh!!! OK..
*next second I jumped up*
Me: WHATTT..!! *laughs madly* Boy.. I am pregnant not you..
He: *realised* God.. yes! right .. I can take med.. ufffffff..
Poor Boy! side effects of loving too much.. :P ..You are so adorably cute my Boy.. Love you!!
*smiles*
Me: what happen, you Ok..?
He: bad headache..
Me: took med..?
He: No..
Me: No..? *he is the one who takes medicine at first sign of it..*
He: just press my forehead..
Me: mmm *rubs his forehead and wonder he never likes touching forehead in pain..* kya hua hai..? let me give you some med..
He: No I should not take pain killers..
Me: *surprised..* why..?
He: arey not good in pregnancy na..
Me: oh!!! OK..
*next second I jumped up*
Me: WHATTT..!! *laughs madly* Boy.. I am pregnant not you..
He: *realised* God.. yes! right .. I can take med.. ufffffff..
Poor Boy! side effects of loving too much.. :P ..You are so adorably cute my Boy.. Love you!!
*smiles*



awww.... so so sweet...