Love is...
Friday, July 16, 2010 by hope
..when you can't find enough words to explain it... :)
Since morning I am reading.. listening a lot about love.. oh!! I love such days.. just went out for a walk and saw a young boy and a sweet girl sipping from one glass and giggling.. couldn't stop smiling.. few minutes back a friend called she is in love.. love.. love.. everywhere.. :) makes life worthwhile.. no..? can you imagine a day without being loved..? nahi na.. neither can I.. may we always have enough people in our lives to love and to be loved by..
But people say.. everything changes with time.. people will come and go.. and you'll be lost in the mist.. I agree.. but you know I know one person who'll always be there with you.. in any situation.. loving you unconditionally.. if only you'll open your heart to... yourself.. yes, if you looking out for love.. first find it in you.. start loving yourself.. believe in yourself.. and then you'll never ever be out of love.. coz only those who loves themselves can love others.. the more you give, the more you'll get.. sooner or later love will be yours friend for ever.. just never forget yourself..
So keep loving and keep enjoying being loved.. a blessing it is.. *smiles*
And you know I love myself a lot.. of course you know that.. !!!
Since morning I am reading.. listening a lot about love.. oh!! I love such days.. just went out for a walk and saw a young boy and a sweet girl sipping from one glass and giggling.. couldn't stop smiling.. few minutes back a friend called she is in love.. love.. love.. everywhere.. :) makes life worthwhile.. no..? can you imagine a day without being loved..? nahi na.. neither can I.. may we always have enough people in our lives to love and to be loved by..
But people say.. everything changes with time.. people will come and go.. and you'll be lost in the mist.. I agree.. but you know I know one person who'll always be there with you.. in any situation.. loving you unconditionally.. if only you'll open your heart to... yourself.. yes, if you looking out for love.. first find it in you.. start loving yourself.. believe in yourself.. and then you'll never ever be out of love.. coz only those who loves themselves can love others.. the more you give, the more you'll get.. sooner or later love will be yours friend for ever.. just never forget yourself..
So keep loving and keep enjoying being loved.. a blessing it is.. *smiles*
And you know I love myself a lot.. of course you know that.. !!!


