You...
Tuesday, July 13, 2010 by hope
Just regular cleaning still I was unable to fight with fear.. was trying to be cool in that chair.. suddenly you called my name and I smiled.. you held my hand and talked lovingly.. caressing my arm.. looking straight in my eyes.. and everything went fine.. I didn't even realise the clean up was over.. Dentist was happy.. "you're growing stronger", he said with glee.. my eyes twinkled and thoughts kissed you one more time.. coz I know my strength is you.. you are not with me anymore.. but you are within me.. and with you at my side I am not scared of anything anymore.. *smiles*



what a cute post Hope...loved it...
reminds me of my only daughter...silly and hardheaded...seated at the dentist's chair, she got up after being injected with pain reliever and started to panic...nothing happened...:-)
how are you?
:)
amity hello ma'm.. I am good.. your daughter is cute.. a little more than moi :)
anks :) hows ya..? All izzz well na :P